2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
rolaholic rolaholic is on the lam too…

Ducking and dodging…

I’m disappointed in you bruh :smh:

Never thought you’d do that. :rolleyes
idk-christiano-ronaldo.gif

Just been patiently waiting on the season to start up again cause silly szn has me close to tapping out :lol::smh:

The rollercoasters and soap opera's have been turned on max this summer

Why would rola be ducking? For a minute I confused him with DSA because I know he got exposed something serious this summer :lol:

He’s ducking the Footy thread because the Summer started off looking bright with a new coach.

But Manchester United look like they learned nothing and are still bafoons out here. (I warned him too). :lol:

United have hit rock bottom a lot the last 5 years but he’s NEVER ghosted.

It’d break my heart to see my brother Rol take a page out of MVP’s book 😢

He’s ducking the Footy thread because the Summer started off looking bright with a new coach.

But Manchester United look like they learned nothing and are still bafoons out here. (I warned him too). :lol:

United have hit rock bottom a lot the last 5 years but he’s NEVER ghosted.

It’d break my heart to see my brother Rol take a page out of MVP’s book 😢
thumb_im-tired-robbie-me-irl-27443095.png

Still looking forward to the season but the summer window's been deflating so far man :lol:

Dybala links broke me :smh:

Wish I lived in a house so I could get my grill and smoke on.

Dudes be at my job talking about their grilling setups like they are their children. You can hear the love and pride in their voices.
Same bro. Only electric grills are allowed here. I don't even wanna bother. What I look like standing outside with a George Forman...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom