2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I deadass got into sous vide because of Guga sabu (1).png

Maaaannnn, this brings back memories. I had never heard of a sous vide before in my life until my ex and I went to a dinner party and she was gushing HEAVY over some sous vide chicken this dude made to the point that it was OD. I legit next-day Amazon Prime’d one while still at the party (I think the brand was Anova?) and started using that MF’er immediately. I can’t front…they are definitely the truth, though :lol:

Maybe the Lakers want to get a look at the younger players but it’s wild to me that THT & Reaves aren’t hooping out there.

Surprised the Nuggets would commit to KCP given how expensive their books are already.

Surprised the Nuggets would commit to KCP given how expensive their books are already.

Jeanie would have let him walk for nothing 🤷🏿‍♂️.
The great part about mid-sized contracts like this is that they are easily movable later on. I doubt that KCP sees the end of this contract in Denver.

antidope antidope RustyShackleford RustyShackleford can yall have an electric smoker like this? I had the Masterbuilt one walmart sells for $97 and i was happy with it. It doesnt grt up to high temps really over 315 or so like my Propane smokevault do but you can still smoke the **** outta some meat and no fire hazard, they even have app/wifi/bluetooth controlled ones

Maaaannnn, this brings back memories. I had never heard of a sous vide before in my life until my ex and I went to a dinner party and she was gushing HEAVY over some sous vide chicken this dude made to the point that it was OD. I legit next-day Amazon Prime’d one while still at the party (I think the brand was Anova?) and started using that MF’er immediately. I can’t front…they are definitely the truth, though :lol:

Bro….

Sous Vide Duck > Chicken. And it’s not even close.

Try it next time you’re at a restaurant that offers such…

You’ll thank me.

antidope antidope RustyShackleford RustyShackleford can yall have an electric smoker like this? I had the Masterbuilt one walmart sells for $97 and i was happy with it. It doesnt grt up to high temps really over 315 or so like my Propane smokevault do but you can still smoke the **** outta some meat and no fire hazard, they even have app/wifi/bluetooth controlled ones

Oh this is cool. Could I do pork in this?

Oh this is cool. Could I do pork in this?
1000% bro. Like I said the temp maxes out around 300 it seems tho on the Masterbuilt one so you have to adjust cooking time accordingly or research other brands and see if someone does it better. I usually buy leg quarters because its the cheapest meat, a 10lb bag be like $5, rub them with some Kinder sweet bird rub plus smoked paprika, more garlic, kosher salt, and white pepper and it comes out flames

Last edited:
Late on the grill talk but I actually like using the charcoal. I don’t mind the round ones, old school but it gets the job done and the OG prefers her meat grilled on that

The water heater drums turned grills are slept on tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom