2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro….

Sous Vide Duck > Chicken. And it’s not even close.

Try it next time you’re at a restaurant that offers such…

You’ll thank me.

Maaaannnn I haven’t had duck in a minute but I ran the duck confit with aged sherry to death at this French restaurant down the street when I was in DC so I can only imagine how good the sous vide duck is :wow: Might need to make this a mission in the next few weeks

I don't know who that white dude is but he smoking some fire claiming Steph is the 2nd best ever after Mike.

Today ole boy said his socials were blowing up so much afterwards that he had to deactivate his IG and he specifically said something along the lines of “LeBron fans are nuts” :lol:

Really eats at KD that he don't have stans so he has to sit and be own stan, stressing himself out. Somebody should tell him about NT, he got a couple in here.
I never thought about it but he really doesn't which is crazy for a player of his stature/standing :lol:

3rd Eyerie legit has more stans than him

Have SVU on in the background and looked up and The Little Guy was on the screen :lol:

B778C6B7-89E9-47C7-A13D-8C3A91F4CBB6.jpeg

Happy NYK going after Mitchell.

Playoffs is a good goal for the Knicks.

Just hate that MAGA Danny found two desperate teams to go after their B level stars and pay them A level star price.

Talk about being in the right place at the right time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom