2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
but ole girl finally calls me back right as I’m doing that. 45 minute talk :sick: She she was saying it was fine that I was going on the trip and encouraged me to go :wow: .
giphy (59).gif

BTW amitt5504 amitt5504 WE are going to have to wait until Game 2/5/7. I woke up this morning PEEVED after little to no rest and was about to come through.

On God. or NT. Whichever you prefer

Showered, had American Airlines on the phone, got my scents right, threw on the RL model fit and was on the phone with the bank because I was trying to get TSA level limits cash on deck since it’s Miami and I haven’t lived THAT life in awhile. We confirm the appointment.

Sweater God, I was putting the chains on since it was Miyambi so I felt I needed to be a lil icy but ole girl finally calls me back right as I’m doing that. 45 minute talk :sick: She she was saying it was fine that I was going on the trip and encouraged me to go :wow: . Had me at the door like
1652823545165.gif

Felt like it was a test. Had to stay home tonight dog.

Dropped a heavy Zoom shortly after but felt like I was about to damb cry like Jordan.

1652825822019.jpeg
M

Not sure I could have survived a 3-hour flight and a Cubano today. Under any circumstances :lol:

I just need to recover. If Game 1 is what it we think it is, I already started the Game 2 search.
Game 2 works. Might be off Friday anyway lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom