2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Heat hate, I really wanna see Jayson Tatum make it to the Finals. He was the true blue chipper in that draft, and not enough people saw it. Those people really need to apologize.

This series boring af yo. No shenanigans, no particular hate for either team, no one cares bout the Heat, no one outside of Boston cares for Boston.

Still gonna watch but meh.
The NBA cares about Boston… It’s always good to have the most successful/ legendary franchise in the finals… It’s good for the league

The Celts do this too often, they start out on fire and then that flame gets dim, then they’re scrapping from behind.

Anybody not interested in this series…why? This is interesting Jason Tatum is trying to claim the throne from the Greek freak.. jimmy butler has a lot to prove by winning a ring while being older and shutting the haters up that don’t think he is a superstar player.. I’m interested..

Anybody not interested in this series…why? This is interesting Jason Tatum is trying to claim the throne from the Greek freak.. jimmy butler has a lot to prove by winning a ring while being older and shutting the haters up that don’t think he is a superstar player.. I’m interested..
Both teams play boring forms of basketball

I think it’s a foregone conclusion that I don’t talk to y’all to just talk. Just copped the 16 x 16.
1652834571728.jpeg

1652836211101.gif

You should buy the Raptor one too tho.

They are better defense of teams then others maybe that’s why you feel that way.. but the ball moves idk i like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom