2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when stwphs legacy was on the line once KD left and the warriors had a bad season :lol:
The media going to downplay this run

1653335059179.png
1653334690662.png
1653334729305.png

Last edited:
So I went back and listened to Dinwiddie's interview re: the Draymond response...

The question was effectively "Do you guys look around a feel overwhelmed by the fact that no matter where you turn in this series you're defending a guy with max or near-max contract level talent?"

Spencer's answer was essentially "look man, people get paid in this league for a variety of reasons" and then funneled into Draymond as the example of like "his talent doesn't overwhelm you but they just fit together and play off each other like nobody else in this league". :lol: :lol:
Dray gon do a 3 hour podcast on this

I'm up like 300 rn, probably over a g once the inevitable hate seeps in and another fool wants to part ways with his money rather than acknowledge the truth
This is really what it is. A lot of what is passed off as analysis when it comes to GSW is simply desire fulfillment.

People start at the conclusion and work their way backwards. If they lose, I get to claim I was right, if they win, I already started at they should lose so it's easy to drop in excuses cause I had no basis to begin with.

Aside from some of brons last years in Cleveland this might be the weakest trio of teams a team has had to face on their way to finals. Ja stays healthy and who knows what could have happened.

Aside from some of brons last years in Cleveland this might be the weakest trio of teams a team has had to face on their way to finals. Ja stays healthy and who knows what could have happened.

Please...the University of Boston team was better than whatever Dallas throwing out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom