2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from some of brons last years in Cleveland this might be the weakest trio of teams a team has had to face on their way to finals. Ja stays healthy and who knows what could have happened.

The fact the Warriors were tied with the suns for the best record in the league (without Klay Thompson). Brought him back right then. Then immediately Lose Draymond for the next 30 games the same day. And then Reintegrate Klay into the lineup in a clunky way. Then again, lose Steph for the final 15 games.

And STILL somehow see themselves on the doorstep of the finals with HC advantage the rest of the way, and one of the better records in the NBA, shows why the regular season is important. And seeding/matchups are as well.

Miami is reaping the benefits of this. Most #1/#2 seeds do too. Or whoever comes out the bracket. This has gotten lost tho, as teams/people downplay the regular season. Go figure

Aside from some of brons last years in Cleveland this might be the weakest trio of teams a team has had to face on their way to finals. Ja stays healthy and who knows what could have happened.
Phoenix falling apart robbed us of what we thought would be a good WCF. If GSW didn’t have rings I’d be less intrigued by the finals matchup. The east was a dog fight all year.

uncle-hotep.gif

Now it’s an easy path to the finals.

Ugly
I wouldn’t call it easy by any stretch, but the path that come out of the West next season could be even tougher.

Clippers, Nuggets and Pelicans all should be better just by virtue of getting their guys who were injured this season back.

Mavs and Grizz both could be better due to personnel moved and development of younger players.

Even the Lakers, if they can find a way to move off Russ and can keep LeBron and AD healthy could potentially be much better.

Going to be interesting.

I wouldn’t call it easy by any stretch, but the path that come out of the West next season could be even tougher.

Clippers, Nuggets and Pelicans all should be better just by virtue of getting their guys who were injured this season back.

Mavs and Grizz both could be better due to personnel moved and development of younger players.

Even the Lakers, if they can find a way to move off Russ and can keep LeBron and AD healthy could potentially be much better.

Going to be interesting.
I’ll worry about next year, next year.

Would be hard to get someone to leave Denver

But we doubled his salary and gave him ownership stake :lol:

Trust him completely, just hope he isn’t the sort of guy that gets stuck seeing the NEXT Jokic, or next BONES and ends up fishing too furiously where he’s been, trying to replicate success.

I would give Murray the same contract today that he gave him then, don’t get the complaints whatsoever. The Porter Jr. one was early. That he didn’t have to do.

Last edited:
Yo Skip borderline unbearable to watch. :lol:

He said Lukas 21 points in the 4th quarter were just empty stat padding points last night. Man what. :lol: The game was not out of reach.

If you wanna talk empty stat padding look at CP3’s game 7 4th quarter last series. :lol:

I know Skip aint this dumb, he just wanna see people get riled up. Hes good at it. Unless he is this dumb. :lol:

He said Lukas 21 points in the 4th quarter were just empty stat padding points last night. Man what. :lol: The game was not out of reach.

If you wanna talk empty stat padding look at CP3’s game 7 4th quarter last series. :lol:

I know Skip aint this dumb, he just wanna see people get riled up. Hes good at it. Unless he is this dumb. :lol:
I agree with you 100% and I don't believe in "empty stats".

However, had lebron done the same thing in the same situation...

Would be hard to get someone to leave Denver

But we doubled his salary and gave him ownership stake :lol:

Trust him completely, just hope he isn’t the sort of guy that gets stuck seeing the NEXT Jokic, or next BONES and ends up fishing too furiously where he’s been, trying to replicate success.

I would give Murray the same contract today that he gave him then, don’t get the complaints whatsoever. The Porter Jr. one was early. That he did have to do.
The nuggets had to give porter 200m?

Him, Nick, and Cowherd are insufferable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom