2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to always be out there :lol: got a lot of friends from there/Vallejo. I’m in Fairfield from Vallejo.
I lived in Vallejo as a kid for a little bit. Went to some school named Elsa Widenmann for a few months. Also went to Richmond for high school and knew people from Hogan. We used so much slang from y'all like "yolking". I forgot what that means.:lol:

Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 6.59.02 PM.png
It is taking every fiber in 3 of these beings to restrain their caucasity.

-foe

Interesting how narratives form… if Tatum goes to 0/3 in the ECF, is he a choke artist?

Will I need to walk back my "The Heat are frauds" take if they win (I'm gonna regardless of something crazy taking place).

Interesting how narratives form… if Tatum goes to 0/3 in the ECF, is he a choke artist?

Will I need to walk back my "The Heat are frauds" take if they win (I'm gonna regardless of something crazy taking place).
Results are results… people will always use them. Both Tatum and the Heat have a chance to build your narrative tonight.

You were speaking of the Porter contract and this is what YOU wrote.

I just asked for clarification
Props, you are right I meant to say DIDN’T have to do the Porter contract, you can see based on what I was saying about the Murray contract, that that one was right, but the Porter one he “didn’t have to do”, but I mistyped it. I edited it my b. I don’t get the criticism of Murray’s but I get it about Porter, since they didn’t have to.

Him, Nick, and Cowherd are insufferable.

Skip is good when it comes to racial/social issues.

That's when he completely drops his act and goes in on his support for those topics.

It's probably the only other thing that he's really passionate about on the show. Colin Kaepernick. The Rooney Rule. Brian Flores. Fritz Pollard Alliance. Etc, etc.

Beyond the problems with the analysis of the game, I hate that game to game I have no idea who knows up for the ABC/ESPN pre-game. If it's not Wilbon from a tv screen while everybody else is in the studio, it's Greeny being absent and Malaika taking his place (not complaining :lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom