2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 points total from your starters
holeup (1).png

Idk how people avoid the MCU. It's not like music where there are so many other options. What movies are social movements besides these kinds of big budget films.

You aren't putting on mid so mar as a chill and watch movie are you? Or one of those boring "cinema" movies?

Lakers fans are not capable of being objective about the Celtics. It is what it is.
Me saying Miami “may” win has nothing to do with objectivity. It also implies that they may lose and the Celtics may win :lol:

It's not like they made a Lady Thor out of nowhere too, these are based off characters that have existed for a very long time and have lord knows how many stories out there on paper.
I don’t think most people care to see Jane as Thor though. I’m only rockin because the last Thor was great.

Me saying Miami “may” win has nothing to do with objectivity. It also implies that they may lose and the Celtics may win :lol:
That’s not what I’m talking about. Saying the Celtics “very likely” would lose to the Bulls or Cavs in the first round of the playoffs was pure, blind bias.

Just own it.

Idk how people avoid the MCU. It's not like music where there are so many other options. What movies are social movements besides these kinds of big budget films.

You aren't putting on mid so mar as a chill and watch movie are you? Or one of those boring "cinema" movies?
Never seen any of those movies lol sports, documentaries or a good series. Think the last movie I watched was A Quiet Place 2

Had no idea coach Ime played in the NBA. I was wondering how he got this job. Then bro married to Nia long for over a decade.

Lowkey
He bad a brief stint with Portland and the Spurs i think then became a journeyman.

Both Spoelstra and Ime came up from around the Portland area which is wild because theyre coaching against each other now in the ECF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom