2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predicted Steph with 40+ but thought it would be in a loss like 2019 Game 3.

Think it goes seven now.

Michael Jordan only went to 6 Finals and still holds the record for most 30 point games in the Finals.

What a 🐐

DE509095-D332-495D-9A53-E2F741F24B13.jpeg
Wow, I would think Bron would be far and away the leader here. Considering he went to so many in arow.

I mean yeah, they aren’t one of the best teams of all-time, chock full of vets and multiple Top 75 players ever.

They’re young, sloppy, and do dumb ****. Bound to lose some games they shouldn’t. Have warts. They’re also incredibly talented. Is what it is.
Def didn't mean to compare them in that way.

I was referring to their 40-1 record in the garden. Def unfair of me to mention this team in the same breath as the 86' team. My bad.

However, Boston might have the best home court advantage in the league, arguably. They have to be better at home... And they have to find a way to win that game.

Imo

The Jays gotta step up, if the Cs want this game.

Feel like Steph is gonna erupt
1654915918536.png
in the 4th.

well-there-it-is.gif

You could tell from the outset that he was gonna go down swinging.

Kept the Warriors withing striking distance when the Celtics seemed like they were gonna pull away.

Major prop to Wiggins stepping up with points and rebounds and timely putbacks.

Starting Otto aside, Kerr did an amazing coaching job especially in the 4th.

Klay with a timely 3 in the 4th and Draymond Opps with a key rebound to setup a 2nd possession late in the 4th.

Offense defense switch at the 4 minute mark for Draymond is WILD.

Dude is 31/32. Smack dab in his prime. It’s unacceptable that he hasn’t improved his offense since he was 26. His 4th year in the league. At 26.

Cmon man. Look in da mirror

Very well said. When the Warriors lose this series, this is the point when we’ll see Dray as an offensive liability he’s been for the past 5-6 years.

If he really does care about winning, he’ll accept a more limited role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom