2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offense defense switch at the 4 minute mark for Draymond is WILD.

Dude is 31/32. Smack dab in his prime. It’s unacceptable that he hasn’t improved his offense since he was 26. His 4th year in the league. At 26.

Cmon man. Look in da mirror

Only prime Draymond is in is as a podcaster. He got grays in his beard. Line is doing the Batman logo. He was looking real Ben simmons tonight

At least the C's didn't brick 27 consecutive 3s like the Rockets few years back against the Dubs
0346E4C8-6CB0-4B59-8313-BEC561D67FBF.gif

There is no Draymond big game coming,.imo
Maybe if some offensive rebounds fall his way maybe.

This is just a bad match up for him. It is what it is

Ultimately it doesn't matter,.they have Steph Curry and Boston doesn't.

As long as the defense can keep em close Steph can carry the offense.

If I was rooting for the C’s I woudnt be too worried even. They had 2 game 7’s already, shoudnt shrink under the pressure too much.

That being said, I dont think they win another game truthfully.

Maybe I’m missing something, but how do you figure?

The Celtics have been the bigger, faster, and stronger team this series. They should’ve won this game.

It took Steph having arguably the greatest performance of his HoF career to steal a win.

Offense defense switch at the 4 minute mark for Draymond is WILD.

Dude is 31/32. Smack dab in his prime. It’s unacceptable that he hasn’t improved his offense since he was 26. His 4th year in the league. At 26.

Cmon man. Look in da mirror

eh the super cagey smart guys tend to fall off quicker when they lose a step.

The margins are small for 6'7 center.

Dude has the offensive yips. The rock is like a hot potato when he's supposed to finish.

At tines its frustrating to see him hunt someone to pass it to. Making Curry or Klay or whatever work extra hard to get a shot.

If man dont work on his shot in the offseason...nah **** it that aint happening. If he aint do it by now he never going to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom