2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between Tatum's Kobe idolatry and Drew Hanlen, he's looking a lil funny in the light on the biggest stage.

While the rumors of him having a shoulder injury maybe true, he makes the game so much more difficult with the way he plays.

Between Tatum's Kobe idolatry and Drew Hanlen, he's looking a lil funny in the light on the biggest stage.

While the rumors of him having a shoulder injury maybe true, he makes the game so much more difficult with the way he plays.
It’s his first time on the big stage.

If GS wins, a large part of it will be due to experience.

I think folks here are being a bit too harsh on the Celtics tonight.

They’ve been shooting LIGHTS OUT for the majority of the series. Which is why the series went 2-1 before this game.

Either they keep it up, and hope Steph doesn’t have another all-time performance again or they come back down to Earth and they still out match most of the Warriors anyways.

I mean, look at how the players are talking about this game? They’re too high in this win. I’ve never heard the Warriors speak this way after TYING series, with game 5 next. That’s not the Beast we know.

Celtics know they let this one go. They’re gonna come right back at the Warriors. Klay is playing subpar as well.

steph aint the GOAT either

he borderline top 10 range.. top 6-7 are easy for me: jordan, lebron, kareem, magic, bird and duncan

then id need to give it thought about this group of guys: shaq, KD, kobe, hakeem, bill russell, wilt, steph, dirk, zeke

also should probably throw giannis into that convo too
He is a goat. Gfy

The other thing about Kobe, is because the league was less efficient overall back then

it made his tough shot making even more valuable.

Devin Booker does a much better Kobe impression than Tatum, but he doesn't have Kobe's physical tools.

Tatum as closer physical tools to Kobe, but he doesn't have the footwork, ball handling shotmaking ect

Last edited:
1654920434685.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom