2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other thing about Kobe, is because the league was less efficient overall back then

it made his tough shot making even more valuable.

Devin Booker does a much better Tatum impression than Tatum, but he doesn't have Kobe's physical tools.

Tatum as closer physical tools to Kobe, but he doesn't have the footwork, ball handling shotmaking ect

So you saying Booker+Tatum = Kobe?

I actually agree 😂

He is a goat. Gfy

1654920609999.gif

I think folks here are being a bit too harsh on the Celtics tonight.

They’ve been shooting LIGHTS OUT for the majority of the series. Which is why the series went 2-1 before this game.

Either they keep it up, and hope Steph doesn’t have another all-time performance again or they come back down to Earth and they still out match most of the Warriors anyways.

I mean, look at how the players are talking about this game? They’re too high in this win. I’ve never heard the Warriors speak this way after TYING series, with game 5 next. That’s not the Beast we know.

Celtics know they let this one go. They’re gonna come right back at the Warriors. Klay is playing subpar as well.

I just think they really needed this game.

Robert Williams has really been the difference.
the longer this goes, the more risk he's not going to be healthy.

with 2 out of 3 in GSW, I think the warriors are slight favorite.
despite having a worse overall team.

I just think they really needed this game.

Robert Williams has really been the difference.
the longer this goes, the more risk he's not going to be healthy.

with 2 out of 3 in GSW, I think the warriors are slight favorite.
despite having a worse overall team.

Robert Williams really has made the difference this series. It seems like the best shot for the Celtics was a shot from an offensive rebound.

Also, his presence on defense has completely disrupted the Warriors “Beautiful game” scheme. Warriors are working hard for their points. Celtics are getting far more easier shots.

I've made this comparison before

But Tatum is more of a John Havlichek type great player.

he's very good at lot's of different things.
and that adds up to him being great.

but he's not a truly great offensive player.

It’s his first time on the big stage.

If GS wins, a large part of it will be due to experience.

Has nothing to do with experience. This is him. His shot selection and the way he plays. Its completely head scratching at times.
The other thing about Kobe, is because the league was less efficient overall back then

it made his tough shot making even more valuable.

Devin Booker does a much better Tatum impression than Tatum, but he doesn't have Kobe's physical tools.

Tatum as closer physical tools to Kobe, but he doesn't have the footwork, ball handling shotmaking ect

And this is the problem. Forget Kobe. You can't be 6'8" - 6'9" 225+ and have an athleticism advantage on 95% of the people you play on a nightly basis and take all these damn shots outside the paint. Then, you make those shots more difficult trying to emulate someone/something you're simply not.

Kobe (Booker too) had/has to play like this because they aren't as big/gifted physically. The way Tatum plays, he sells himself short everytime trying to do this goofy ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom