2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be the most conflicted I’ve ever been about an NBA Finals. I like the Celtics and believe they are the better team, but the loudest anti-Steph people just suck so much…I’m struggling.

I will smoke and pray to the great spirit of the California desert osprey to find my way.

It's not about what people what him to do, most realize he's cooked.

It's about Kerr limiting his cookness and pulling him (like he did late) and what lineups he decides to go with while Dray is in cooked mode.

Like restarting the 2nd half again with Otto and Dray didn't make sense when it didn't reap any benefits to start

sure he's cooked as a scorer.
but his passing/handoff game makes him useful against most teams.

just not Boston. hence bad matchup.
he has nothing to do on offense. but he's still a good defender.

and if they are gunna win this series it's with defense+steph

i literally do not know what you people want Draymond to do. :lol:

as long as he's not doing dumb fouls, this is what it is.

he can't shoot, he's not going to learn to shoot in the next 48hrs. he has no one to pass to other than steph.

This a Jordan in 98 finals for Steph.
he's gotta carry them, it is what it is.

Yes. Steph has to carry the Warriors to a title.

This is his moment. Either he does it and people will have to shut up about his inability to carry a team.

Or he doesn’t get the job done (not true, he’s averaging 35ppg this series), and people will latch on Steph not being the type of player who carry’s his team to titles.

It’s that simple. ill steelo ill steelo

Oh 100%. He was getting criticized coming in & I wasn’t even mad. He should be averaging 40 with how they’re playing him :lol: Horford & Timelord do not like going out there.

But Kerr doesn’t like going logo PnR every time. Gotta adjust.

This is supposed to be a shootout if both teams play to their strengths.

Will be a fun conclusion.

Yes. Steph has to carry the Warriors to a title.

This is his moment. Either he does it and people will have to shut up about his inability to carry a team.

Or he doesn’t get the job done (not true, he’s averaging 35ppg this series), and people will latch on Steph not being the type of player who carry’s his team to titles.

i mean those people have to shut up either way.

he's the only one who can create out there and he's put 35PPG, against the best defense in basketball. :lol:

sure he's cooked as a scorer.
but his passing/handoff game makes him useful against most teams.

just not Boston. hence bad matchup.
he has nothing to do on offense. but he's still a good defender.

and if they are gunna win this series it's with defense+steph
Yeah defense was there tonight. He made some clutch plays down the line for sure and he had a ton of deflections all game that led to some TO's

I still think he had some layups he gave up thought but I'm not expecting anything from him offensively as a scorer but he just can't have defensive lapses like he did in game 3 from here on out

Rookie Tatum boomed Lebron then next possession hit a side step 3. How was he more aggressive as a rookie? Where’s that Tatum now

GP2's impact on the game won't be talked about much but that man played lights out on defense and more importantly, always got a hand on the ball when it came off the glass. they talk about offensive players playing with force.. GP2 did that on defense. he plays with the same type of energy as Time Lord

during that second quarter, he kept the celtics from going on big runs. a dude his size guarding tatum and JB. wild. huge minutes from him.

Jordan in 98, Pippen with a messed up back. Rodman one foot in the grave.

it was defense + Jordan that gave them that chip.

guna be the same formula for the Warriors if the celtics don't play smarter.

Screenshot_20220610-233931.jpg

D305A843-D808-4F88-B2F1-D84073D3DEA5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom