2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
again. what does his thumb have to do with his feet not moving?

I'm not hating on embiid. that's my guy. just keeping it 1000 about bigs getting attacked on the perimeter. like they all do minus giannis, bam and AD

I already said he could of been better with moving of his feet, he allowing ppl to blow by i been said it

Typical joel on defense will normally give you hand checks, use his body a bit but also sometime he lets you get by and will do a chase down block or at least attempt to contest at the rim.. YOU AND I both know this stop with the foolishness

Im not giving him a excuse on the feet he looked very lazy no denying that, im talking about his aggression thats missing because of his thumb bothering him IMO

Call me bias or whatever i seen what i saw thats not normal for him as a DPOY runner up in the recent years and a 3x all defensive member

Like Kd said he rather be miserable than happy
Actually, he probably enjoying this back and forth and gets some sort of joy from this

Talented af and all time great. Interesting to see when he eventually retires. Will he wabt a farewell tour?? He will get his number retired at all stops but he was always second when it comes to fans. Russ, kd, klay, day, etc

Also the 5-out offense with embiid sitting corner while harden ISOs got to end ASAP

Our best defender which is also the center can NEVER get back in time off a miss or a tunover in time

It leads to very easy fast break bucket

Nurse made adjustments with the zone and doc got his thumb up his *** looking lost

Also the 5-out offense with embiid sitting corner while harden ISOs got to end ASAP

Our best defender which is also the center can NEVER get back in time off a miss or a tunover in time

It leads to very easy fast break bucket

Nurse made adjustments with the zone and doc got his thumb up his *** looking lost
It's like you guys are surprised and taken aback by what offenses look like with James Harden running the show.

This is literally what every team he's ever been on does.

Except now he doesn't have the juice to consistently put pressure on defenses scoring the basketball.

Good question I def assumed he had to play again lol

If he goes full on retirement or another season off I guess we can’t be surprised tho

Correct me if I'm wrong but Simmons & Klutch are involved in a salary/contract dispute with Phila? It's only speculation but I wouldn't put it past their legal team to instruct him to NOT play games in order to reach some type of mutual agreement on the legal dispute. 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom