**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

Trade offer I received from someone who only has CJ Stroud right now....we play 2 RB, 2WR, 2Flex

He gets-
Goff
St. Brown

I get-
Swift
Pickens

My other QB is Allen. Other RBs are CMC, Pacheco, Scrubs (Edwards, Mitchell, Charbonnet)
My other WRs are Godwin, Addison, Jeudy, Palmer, Rice, Reynolds

Thoughts? Don't think I'm gonna do it, but I'm not even gonna start Goff unless Allen gets injured/their bye week

Nah. You’re fine at RB and a good WR1 is more valuable to your roster.

I was fortunate to grab Mitchell just in case CMC out Monday

But it doesn’t make sense for non CMC teams to grab Mitchell or Mason since they playing Monday night. I understand if they’re playing Sunday.

Unless they have either Vikings RBs or wanna play keep away.
I did that in my other league cause I’m playing against the CMC owner. Karma I guess.

I got too much stock in this TNF game :smh:

Work league Kamara & ETN :sick:

Money league im considering benching Ridley for Pickens. Then could add from FA pool: Dillon (if no AJ), Palmer, Rice, & Doubs

Really thought Etienne was going to have a monster day after two early TDs. I can't complain but man what a tease.

That last drive TD by Kirk was absolutely beautiful lol. Really needed it playing against his Kamara and Ridley tonight. Ridley hooked it up :lol:

Had so much in this game, most of which is working well so far.
ETN, Kamara in one.
ETN, Kamara in my main but Olave as my WR2.
Carr needs to build his connection with him

I’m down 78-4 cause of the league I’m in with PPR scoring and bonuses too :lol::smh:

Went against Olave, Kirk and Kamara last night. Dude is 1-5 while I’m 4-2 and in second place.

I get it, its fun to have bonuses. But if its big money involved I need my .5 ppr. It stops some of the nonsense lol.

Back
Top Bottom