2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Yanks would probably play Frazier at 1B, right?

Though he is essentially Chris Carter at this point...

Also, keeps him away from the Red Sox.

Todd Frazier may be awful but he's batting .267 at away, .142 at home

I think playing for Yankees will be great for him more than anything. Hometown support

If Scott Brosius bounced back after batting awful with the A's, then it can go same for Todd

How about Edwin Jackson coming out of nowhere and throws 7 strong innings. He looked sharp.

That was the most fun I've had watching a Nats game all year. That game had it all.

With the bullpen hopefully patched up, things are coming together. It's world series or bust.

P.S. Anthony Rendon is the best 3b in baseball.

How about Edwin Jackson coming out of nowhere and throws 7 strong innings. He looked sharp.

That was the most fun I've had watching a Nats game all year. That game had it all.

With the bullpen hopefully patched up, things are coming together. It's world series or bust.

P.S. Anthony Rendon is the best 3b in baseball.

Still need another arm for the bullpen. Specifically a good right hander. Besides Neshek, not sure who is out there on the market.

can any of the Tiger/Detroit folks help me out? looking for recommendations on the best place to sit at Comerica Park...in terms of viewing the game AND food options. not trying to spend a TON so nothing too crazy. any recommendations are appreciated! thanks in advance!

Bryant only has a sprained pinkie. DTD and could be back as early as this weekend w/ the off day tomorrow.

can any of the Tiger/Detroit folks help me out? looking for recommendations on the best place to sit at Comerica Park...in terms of viewing the game AND food options. not trying to spend a TON so nothing too crazy. any recommendations are appreciated! thanks in advance!

Anything behind the Tigers dugout is pretty much good to go. Sections 120-135 and 321-333 are also pretty decent. 149-150 is behind the vistors bullpen, if you wanna be by your guys.

Get a Coney Dog, of course.

Back
Top Bottom