2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

COVID-19 looking at those mass gatherings of Dodgers fans out there in L.A. with no masks and distancing celebrating the Dodgers 2020 WS win right now like...
Birdman.gif

I might as well post my authentic Clayton Kershaw jersey I've had for for a few years now. I used to wear this a lot when I used to attend games at Dodger Stadium on his start days before things got acrimonious for me there in 2019 season due to my seating upgrade habits.
IMG_4502.JPG
IMG_4504.JPG

A closeup of the Dodger Stadium 50th Anniversary patch worn during 2012 season.
IMG_4503.JPG

I might as well post my authentic Clayton Kershaw jersey I've had for for a few years now. I used to wear this a lot when I used to attend games at Dodger Stadium on his start days before things got acrimonious for me there in 2019 season due to my seating upgrade habits.

LMAO!!!

Kevin Cash gotta be somewhere in the bowels of Globe Life Park thanking the gods for the COVID news

I'll occasionally post photos of Dodgers games I attended between 2017-19 now that I learned there are Dodgers threads. I got good lower row seats on field level all the time, especially because I was cool with lenient ushers. Damn, I miss being able to move down to better seats despite coming in with a cheap ticket for the ghetto upper level sections.

These were from March 30, 2019, the first game of that season I attended. I lucked out and found an empty front row seat in a section because the 5th row seat I used to frequently occupy in the section to my left was taken that day by someone who had a ticket. It was also a Saturday game that was a Walker Buehler bobblehead giveaway.

2020 WS MVP Corey Seager for y'all. This is a RBI single he hit I believe. He drove in Austin Barnes.
IMG_8171.JPG
IMG_8172.JPG
IMG_8173.JPG
IMG_8175.JPG

I know that first result could have been wrong but once they got that, they should have made him wear a mask until the second came back. That’s dumb as hell, you can play in a ****in mask

Love hearing everyone kill Cash all night and all morning. I hate that this has become baseball. Let your best players ****in pitch.

I hope the Yankees pay attention to this ********. We got ****** by Boone or Cashman trying to be Cash in game 2 and made a dumbass decision.

I know that first result could have been wrong but once they got that, they should have made him wear a mask until the second came back. That’s dumb as hell, you can play in a ****in mask

Aint no false positives in baseball, that’s goofy stuff just in the NFL

Love hearing everyone kill Cash all night and all morning. I hate that this has become baseball. Let your best players ****in pitch.

I hope the Yankees pay attention to this bull****. We got ****ed by Boone or Cashman trying to be Cash in game 2 and made a dumbass decision.
Rays couldn't have lost in a better way b

Starters were on they way to pitching 3 innings by 2022

Back
Top Bottom