2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Masataka Yoshida posted. I hope the Giants look into him as well. Dude can be a solid leadoff hitter and a major improvement with some some of the current OF on the 40-man.

4E1C2CD8-8D57-4CD9-8809-4401F21E9218.png

Didnt the Pads draft him? Lol

He was. But at the time AJ Preller just took over as president of baseball ops. The scouting department back then didn't see Trea having the power and turning into the player he is now. Thats why they traded him for Wil Myers who was a ROY winner in the AL also.

dblplay1212 dblplay1212

but i was told Turner got more money than ANY OTHER TEAM WAS OFFEREING - HE DID IT TO GET THE MOST MONEY I WAS TOLD ahhh nvm ill save him from the embarrassment today i know you been thru alot from the L&F thread which i aint knocking what you did was pretty dope

lol keep thinking that man just chose Philly bc he loves the Phillies.

30 years ago today, Bonds chose the Giants over the Yankees. That’s ****in crazy. I still think he stays with the Yankees but Judge’s favorite player making that decision between those two teams is just unreal.

its still weird that the padres were interested in trea... dont they already got 2 shortstops with tatis making big money

its still weird that the padres were interested in trea... dont they already got 2 shortstops with tatis making big money

Padres have players they can move around and play at different and multiple positions with Kim, Cronenworth.

Tatis has played the OF before in CF and RF in 2021 and he's at the point where he knows he needs to rehab his image on and off the field and he is going to do and play wherever the Padres ask him to next season. Eventually though long term he will be back at SS and where he wants to play.

The Padres owner and GM aren't going to trade him anytime soon. The Padres owner has the money and is willing to spend regardless if we the Padres are not in a big media market like LA, NY, CHI, SF etc.

Padres have players they can move around and play at different and multiple positions with Kim, Cronenworth.

Tatis has played the OF before in CF and RF in 2021 and he's at the point where he knows he needs to rehab his image on and off the field and he is going to do and play wherever the Padres ask him to next season. Eventually though long term he will be back at SS and where he wants to play.

The Padres owner and GM aren't going to trade him anytime soon. The Padres owner has the money and is willing to spend regardless if we the Padres are not in a big media market like LA, NY, CHI, SF etc.
So do you think the Padres will make a run for Correa? He's still in the FA pool

Back
Top Bottom