2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Cardinals finally get a real Catcher. 👏👏👏

tears.gif

Eh as a Giants fan, I'd rather sign multiple players anyways. Judge and the other few pick ups wouldn't have gotten us to the World Series anyways, we have too many needs to address. Congrats Yankees.

Happy Judge is back. I hope Rodon is next. Want to re-sign Benintendi. Hopefully dump donaldson and hicks and pick up another bat as well.

And there's no cap so it doesn't even matter. Yankees are one of the highest valued franchises in American sports so it doesn't affect them in terms of team building.

Now just remove the cap from the NBA and NFL.

But THEY’LL never do it tho.

Man. Padres just need to get a deal done already with either Carlos Rodon or Kodai Senga. That's their biggest need right now. Both Darvish and Snell are free agents after next season.

Eh as a Giants fan, I'd rather sign multiple players anyways. Judge and the other few pick ups wouldn't have gotten us to the World Series anyways, we have too many needs to address. Congrats Yankees.

Couldn't disagree more. For 40M these days, the multiple players you would be getting wouldn't move the needle.

Would you rather have Joc Pederson, Mitch Haniger and a $5M player or Aaron Judge? That's what I thought.

The list of free agents the Padres aren't interested in would be shorter.

It's like they just came into to some funny money and are just looking to buy cool things.

Preston Waters or Mr. Deeds and s**t

Back
Top Bottom