2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

A ESPN Deportes reporter was fired after using a certain word to another reporter.

The report says she had a scheduled interview with Judge. The other reporter she cursed at is married to someone who works for MLB. So after this went down a call was made to ESPN to have her fired.

The report says she had a scheduled interview with Judge. The other reporter she cursed at is married to someone who works for MLB. So after this went down a call was made to ESPN to have her fired.

I read that article and I can’t blame her for being pissed and lashing out, just sucks she got caught on a hot mic.

April regular season ball is not indicative of post season ball. The 2’nd game was Tampa’s only bad game of their series. Lots can change for April to October.
I want to be wrong.
I want you to be right.
You sound more, righter.
Rightest.
Most rightest.
I hope.

Houston makes me wish that my GF would cheat on me if only they’d fall flat on their face.

cant wait to see Phillies City Connect next year

all ima say is they better not get rid of the Powder Blue Unis

i know we have to get rid of 1 or 2 jerseys for that BS 4+1 rule

cant wait to see Phillies City Connect next year

all ima say is they better not get rid of the Powder Blue Unis

i know we have to get rid of 1 or 2 jerseys for that BS 4+1 rule
I don't believe it applies to throwbacks from what I've read.

I always wondered why the Texas Rangers give us such a weird zoomed out camera angle. It looks stupid.

From reddit:

b8b24qmtiowa1.jpg

:lol:

Does soto still do that taunt to the pitcher leaning in ?

In mlb the show i wanna beam him everytime to the dome

Yeah he still does the Soto Shuffle. It's a little quicker now.

Yeah 25 games in so far this season. I'm not concerned about Tatis, Soto, and Manny getting off to slow starts. Pitching still concerns me with the Padres.

Back
Top Bottom