2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Crazy game. The homegrown talent pulled up tonight.

My first baseman Polar :pimp:

1BDB7FD1-8500-4AF1-ABFC-789B98C2CB64.gif

Still annoyed with Rocco. EVERY decision he made with pinch hitters and bullpen management was wrong this series against LA. Dude tinkers waaay too much.

Boooooo Braves. Boooooooo

1684429381707.jpeg

These commercials for ads on uniforms are truly hilarious. Just come out and say you’re putting an ad on your uniform because of the money. You don’t need to do this. :lol:

This may be the worst one yet. These dudes put a package of concrete mix on their jerseys :lol:

i cant lie i was somewhat excited about Walker being the phils 4th starter but jesus christ this dude really this bad?

i don't remember it being this bad with the mets last 2 years he pitched with them but am i mistaking ?

any mets fan care to chime in ?

Phils have legit 3 starters atm and its not looking good

Wheeler/Nola/Suarez

I mean, who's gonna be watching the Braves game and say "oh ****, let me run to Home Depot real quick and try out quikrete!" :lol:

You know it’s only a matter of time for the rest when old clubs like the Braves, Red Sox, and Cardinals are doing it

"It’s going to be their price and their type of company. As a result, if the Yankees wear advertising patches this season, it likely won’t be until the All-Star break at the earliest. If they don’t have one by then, they could still add one later in the season, but it would more likely be pushed to 2024."

“We continue to engage the marketplace for a jersey patch partner,” Yankees spokesman Jason Zillo told The Post."

Back
Top Bottom