2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Man, hard to sleep after that one. When it comes to baseball I don’t know if the day off, following a game like that, helps players or messes with them.

Man, hard to sleep after that one. When it comes to baseball I don’t know if the day off, following a game like that, helps players or messes with them.
I will be fine. I knew this was gonna be a long series. Astros are a tough team.

Either the losing team dwells and sulks while the winning team stays amped, or the losing team collects itself and analyzes what went wrong while the winning team loses their steam. I'm hoping for the latter.

tenor.gif

This gonna be our bizarro Grady Little if they lose this series :smh:

Either the losing team dwells and sulks while the winning team stays amped, or the losing team collects itself and analyzes what went wrong while the winning team loses their steam. I'm hoping for the latter.
Sometimes when you win you actually lose.
Sometimes when you lose you actually win.
Sometimes when you win or lose you actually really tie.
And sometimes when you really tie you actually win or lose.

Postseason baseball >>>>>>>>

Baseball in general is criminally hated :smh: I'll never understand it. People have no patience for the game. It's a beautiful sport.

I was at the barbershop a couple of weeks ago and some kids were *****ing about how boring baseball was. I wanted to smack them both. :smh: :lol:

He basically still was in the position if he wanted it. From what I heard he was burned out and wants to spend more time with his family. Can't blame him for that

Yeah I think it was very mutual. 10 years with the Yankees, 2 or 3 with the Marlins?

I'm convinced if you didn't grow up on it you'll never come around to it.

Grew up on it, then fell out of it in middle school, then came back. The world series sweep up until 2013 were some lean struggling Astros years. Last night's game was probably one of the best games I've seen across all sports.

Also, Maybin won America free taco Bell if anybody's interested. I haven't had it since 2012 and it'll stay that way.

^you can just leave it on and do other things as well
playoff baseball is torture if your a fan of either team. each pitch can change the momentum of the gm :lol:

Back
Top Bottom