2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Not a single person tried to save him. Smh, everybody just pulling out there phones.

And you play stupid games, you'll win stupid prizes.

Not a single person tried to save him. Smh, everybody just pulling out there phones.

And you play stupid games, you'll win stupid prizes.
He was most likely already dead with the way the plane split in 2 but yeah that was odd. It looked like they saw his body before TMZ cut it off. Maybe he was in pieces which usually happens in plane crashes :smh:

He was most likely already dead with the way the plane split in 2 but yeah that was odd. It looked like they saw his body before TMZ cut it off. Maybe he was in pieces which usually happens in plane crashes :smh:
Yeah true, before the video cut to a later part you can here him say there he is. Idk I feel like I would have atleast tried to move some wreckage if I saw a body

So devastating. When my wife was pregnant with my son in 2010, I started collecting baseball cards again in hopes to build a collection to give my son in the future. I remember walking into the card shop the day Doc threw his no-hitter in the NLDS.

It was around the 7th inning as I was buying my stuff and the owner of the shop, an old-time/long-time Padres fan, convinced me to stay and watch the rest of the game because he was confident Doc was going to do it. None of us cared for the Phillies, but baseball excellence is undeniable. I believe Halladay threw a perfect game earlier that season too.

Doc is one of the few athletes in any sport I've watched that I actually felt "deserved" the result that he eventually received with that no-hitter. All those years of greatness in Toronto too, the man balled out. RIP Doc.

Yeah true, before the video cut to a later part you can here him say there he is. Idk I feel like I would have atleast tried to move some wreckage if I saw a body

Looks like they were pretty far away from the the crash to do anything

Damn it. I had a feeling he might’ve gotten too reckless with that thing. He posted this just a week before the crash. :smh:

His wife tried to talk him out of it too. :smh:

So sad.

Nvm I only watched the first video smh @ me
It's all good. Like I said before if I think there's a chance that I could save a life with out putting mine in Jeopardy I would go for it. I mean this guy didn't try to help and then sold the footage to TMZ

JD martinez looking for 200 mil +

Marlins looking at STL for a possible Stanton deal

Twins / Brew crew gonna be spenders

stove heatin up

katy-perry-horns.gif

Back
Top Bottom