2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

what the heck happen? i went to to sleep at 11 and kershaw got the last out... woke up today and saw they lost... i thought they had the game in the bag since they were leading and i went to bed... didnt know he gave up 2 homers and then the next pitcher gave up a slam lmao... i hope the rays can do something similar tonight
LOL, I just told my girl the NATS Won and she said the exact samething you said.

1570711394562.png

C1201F3E-0AAC-41CC-9445-63DD61CC18FB.jpeg
1C8FF778-63E2-49D3-9C78-A90DE6FD3DEF.jpeg

Went to game 5 last night, got heckled all night by dodgers fans. When the 8th inning came by and Soto ties the game up the place got quiet quick :lol:

When Howie hit the grand slam i never saw so many fans ran out of the exit. This nationals team is something different from years past. Time to avenge 2012 against the cardinals. Should be a great NLCS :pimp:

them dodgers fans be ruthless too... like how they beat up that one giants fan whos now in a wheel chair smh

If the Astros can’t beat the Rays, they’re not the best.
With the rotation they have, all they had to do was win 3 of 5, without any injuries to their starters.

If the Astros can’t beat the Rays, they’re not the best.
With the rotation they have, all they had to do was win 3 of 5, without any injuries to their starters.

because a 5 game sample size outweighs a 162 game sample.

It's ok to acknowledge the best team doesn't always win the title. It be like that.

Kapler getting scapegoated but they have pretty horrendous pitching.

bingo but let some fans who dont watch baseball juts blame it on "Harper" the $330M man

we went in to the season with a decent bullpen and ready for this half of them never even got to pitch cause of injuries (not one to blame injuries though) others gotta step up and they didnt

starting pitching wins and we proved that when we had our run during 08-11 with Aces from 1-4 in rotation

I can’t find the will smith bat flip deep flyout video. Can anyone assist me. Trying to show my coworkers

them dodgers fans be ruthless too... like how they beat up that one giants fan whos now in a wheel chair smh

I’m not saying Brian Stow deserved that, because he didn’t. So I don’t want my comment taken out of context. But he was drunk and running his mouth the entire game. Probably not the smartest thing to do in any opposing ballpark or stadium. Most people are just going to ignore that stuff. But it just takes one person. Unfortunately he ran into two uncivilized cowardly cholos who attacked him from behind in the parking lot.

I’ve worn Mets stuff at Dodger Stadium plenty of times over the years. Never had an issue. I try to keep the sipping to a minimum and not run my mouth at road games just to avoid the potential problems.

because a 5 game sample size outweighs a 162 game sample.

It's ok to acknowledge the best team doesn't always win the title. It be like that.

I’ve seen people want the wild card play in game to be a best of 3 series. I don’t agree with that.

However, I wouldn’t be opposed to seeing the division series become best of 7. After a long 162 game season, best of 7 seems reasonable in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom