2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

I’m not saying Brian Stow deserved that, because he didn’t. So I don’t want my comment taken out of context. But he was drunk and running his mouth the entire game. Probably not the smartest thing to do in any opposing ballpark or stadium. Most people are just going to ignore that stuff. But it just takes one person. Unfortunately he ran into two uncivilized cowardly cholos who attacked him from behind in the parking lot.

I’ve worn Mets stuff at Dodger Stadium plenty of times over the years. Never had an issue. I try to keep the sipping to a minimum and not run my mouth at road games just to avoid the potential problems.

went to game 7 in LA in 17 in astros gear and the only issue I had with a dodger fan was he asked me to sit during the game because I blocked his view. other than that, zero issues.

them dodgers fans be ruthless too... like how they beat up that one giants fan whos now in a wheel chair smh

Cant believe I am saying this, but there is zero doubt in my mind Bryan Stowe was running his mouth. I've been to plenty of Dodger games decked out in orange and black and have never had a problem. Mind your own business, and you will be fine. Not at all saying he deserved it, but I would bet every dollar I have on him not being completely innocent here.

Sanchez sounds like the aggressor. Wildin in the stadium and then outside of it. Wouldn't be surprised if the Stowe dude said some sh*t, but based on how the case reads someone should have said something.

• During the game, Sanchez allegedly threw a soda at a woman inside the stadium.
  • After the game, Bryan Stow and a group of friends were involved in the first of two altercations with Sanchez and Marvin Norwood in the stadium parking lot. Sanchez allegedly pushed Stow and punched another man.
  • Stow and his friends walked away after the initial altercation with Sanchez.
  • "Several hundred feet" from the first altercation, Sanchez and Norwood approached Stow and his friends for a second time.
  • Sanchez allegedly punched a man, identified as Allen Jeffrey Bradford, then attacked Stow.
  • According to the DA, "Stow was facing defendant Norwood when Sanchez ran up behind Stow and punched him in the side of the head. Stow's friends, who are paramedics, describe that Stow immediately lost consciousness and fell sideways to the ground without breaking his fall. When Stow's head hit the ground witnesses heard his head impact the concrete and saw it bounce."
  • Sanchez and Norwood allegedly kicked Stow as he was on the ground.
  • The assailants fled as people arrived at the location of the beating.

I’ve seen people want the wild card play in game to be a best of 3 series. I don’t agree with that.

However, I wouldn’t be opposed to seeing the division series become best of 7. After a long 162 game season, best of 7 seems reasonable in my opinion.

i dont even like the wild card game but i get why they got it... more money and more views for baseball... but best of 3 is excessive for a play in game... for the division series i like the best of 5 it adds excitement... not always the best team will win and thats what makes sports exciting because of the luck and anything can happen.. this is what the NBA took away in the first round by going 7 games instead of 5

F67BD831-A3AA-4605-87F0-22500C44D072.jpeg

DBD89A7A-504B-490D-8171-ECCE4206936A.jpeg
41AF177B-C3DD-4987-BCDA-D34FBC322ACD.jpeg

“True Washington Wild Boysssss Baby”

Let’s go Mystics Game 5 ?

Attachments

• D25CBDED-9F0B-4678-9FA5-A5A89A62A66F.jpeg
    D25CBDED-9F0B-4678-9FA5-A5A89A62A66F.jpeg
    238.9 KB · Views: 25
nice view... are yall nationals fans from LA or yall actually from DC and flew to LA just to watch the game? if its the latter then thats some real dedication out there lol

nice view... are yall nationals fans from LA or yall actually from DC and flew to LA just to watch the game? if its the latter then thats some real dedication out there lol

for me i live in socal by ways of the dmv. there were several nats fans who flew in from dc to watch the game last night and it was worth it :pimp:

Anyone want to bet on this game? I’ll take the Astros but I’ll give you odds.

well it looks like the rays is losing this game... unless they can pull of something amazing like the nationals game last night

Back
Top Bottom