2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

I don't think it will get as ugly as the Matt Williams situation, but Dusty Baker is starting to wear out his welcome. I expect him to retire at the end of the year.

Last edited:
I don't think it will get as ugly as the Matt Williams situation, but Dusty Baker is starting to wear out his welcome. I expect him to retire at the end of the year.
What do you honestly expect Dusty to do? Pitch for the bullpen himself?

The only thing he's doing wrong is not having Rendon hit 2nd while Werth is out.

Can't fault him for getting burned by the **** he has to work with in the bullpen every night.

There are a few Managers that came to mind when I read J Rain's post.

Managers that really should or could replace Baker's name, in that post.

Man, I don't understand Mets players :smh:

For arguments sake, the Mets season is over. 12+ out in both the East and Wild Card.

Why is Granderson getting pt over Conforto? Why isn't Rosario being called up to replace Reyes or Cabrera, who wants out anyway.

^

Tell me about it

Mets players started playing well after fire sale comments -_-

Ichiro Suzuki became the oldest player to start a game in center field since at least 1900 on Sunday.
DDMT7AVXkAAuBBb.jpg

Last edited:
Bellinger completely smashing Gary's HR pace of last season has me tight :lol: but it's incredible.

Chase and Guerra are your Aces, Braun is hurt and you're still in first place.

Brewers are fun man.
Yankshow 2-8 in last 10 and I think 2-11 tbh, and our Bosox can't pass them....Papi, put the cleats on please.

Back
Top Bottom