2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Yea I'm definitely misremembering it.

Yanks got blasted by them in game 2 on Derek Jeter day too.
I just remembered stacking Houston vs them that whole series for DFS and losing every time, but Hou def got em.

Last edited:
National League leaders pitches per start

1. Max Scherzer 107.8
2. Gio Gonzalez 105.0
3. Tanner Roark 103.8
4. Stephen Strasburg 103.7

#Dusty

Last edited:
Had no clue until tonight that the Chi Sox now play at Guaranteed Rate Field :x awful name.

I'm at enemy territory today lol
Might as well throw on a Halo brim.
laugh.gif

Nah I didn't bring my dodger hat
Surprised to see the Rockies down 5 against the Giants
Nah that was a poor attempt at making fun of the Giants.

I was inferring LAA > SFG as far as enemy territory because SFG is washed......yea man very poor attempt, I should start all over.
laugh.gif

I'm at enemy territory today lol
Might as well throw on a Halo brim.
:lol:

Nah I didn't bring my dodger hat

Surprised to see the Rockies down 5 against the Giants
Nah that was a poor attempt at making fun of the Giants.

I was inferring LAA > SFG as far as enemy territory because SFG is washed......yea man very poor attempt, I should start all over.:lol:
:lol: can't disagree that the Giants are trash this season

National League leaders pitches per start

1. Max Scherzer 107.8
2. Gio Gonzalez 105.0
3. Tanner Roark 103.8
4. Stephen Strasburg 103.7

#Dusty
He has no choice. This is Rizzo and the Lerner's fault. Nats would probably be a .500 team if Dusty was putting the bullpen in earlier.

Montero: "It really sucks because the stolen bases go on me. And when you really look at it, the pitcher doesn’t give me any time.”

Montero: "It's just like: 'Yeah, OK, Miggy can’t throw nobody out.' Yeah, but my pitchers don’t hold anybody on.”

Miggy: “If I don’t get a chance to throw, that’s the reason why they were running left and right today, because they know (Jake) was slow."

Montero threw Arrieta completely under the bus :x

Arrieta was too excited about meeting Trump tomorrow to worry about holding runners on.

Montero: "It really sucks because the stolen bases go on me. And when you really look at it, the pitcher doesn’t give me any time.”

Montero: "It's just like: 'Yeah, OK, Miggy can’t throw nobody out.' Yeah, but my pitchers don’t hold anybody on.”

Miggy: “If I don’t get a chance to throw, that’s the reason why they were running left and right today, because they know (Jake) was slow."

Montero threw Arrieta completely under the bus :x

He was absolutely right. It was a joke today. My guy Trea is fast but the jumps he was getting on Arrieta's leg kick were ridiculous. He probably shouldnt have said that publicly but the reporters were placing the blame on him. And he just spazzed.

Back
Top Bottom