2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Speechless. Bryce's reaction said it all.

No kidding

DD2lXaGXkAA44Fq.jpg

As soon as Salas came in I tweeted that he'd lose the game and surely he did. DFA him.

Stroman may have just started something.

First the balls were juiced, now you have an SP going at MLB and basically saying these balls are for sure different........boy oh boy.....Blisters everywhere though.

(he's never ever had one 
sick.gif
)

Last edited:
Scherzer and Strasburg give me hope that the Nats can win a playoff series. Then I remember that unless they pitch a complete game, this team is screwed. Rizzo has to do something soon or else their fate is sealed. Another exit in the NLDS.

Scherzer and Strasburg give me hope that the Nats can win a playoff series. Then I remember that unless they pitch a complete game, this team is screwed. Rizzo has to do something soon or else their fate is sealed. Another exit in the NLDS.
Y'all are doomed.
Call Lincecum, make everybody take a look in the mirror at the dire nature of their jobs and future.

Owners are hamstringing Rizzo. They only spend big on stars, never on the bench, manager or bullpen.

Gonna be some fights in the clubhouse soon if there haven't been already. Owners are too blind to see this.

Brandon Crawford was in the best SS in NL just last year, in here(by somebody).........where is he now?

God forbid a guy have a down season after his sister in law dies a few weeks into the season.

Back
Top Bottom