2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

:rofl: So you can feel your heartbreak as the BP blows it.
I'm for pulling SP's typically, but the way Nats fans go on daily about the BP, is figure you'd want Max at 2/5th strength over any arm in the BP.

Pull him at 7, ATL scores on BP and then you go in on the BP....tough life over there, while Boston cruises another 1 game up on their tail, and ATL inches closer to Nats...tough times indeed

Max was 60% owned in my GPP and I had Paxton so, I was happy he ate 4runs and was left in[emoji]128579[/emoji]
I'm indifferent to the bullpen now. Would rather Scherzer save some bullets for October. Plus, getting swept by the Braves would force ownership to untighten the purse strings and let Rizzo make a move.

Atlanta is 9.5 games back, they won't come close to anything. They were around .500 at the break last year as well.

What does Boston's record have to do with the Nats?

Boston comment wasn't tied to Nats specifically it was just a humble brag about the team I cheer for crushing, at the tail end of me blabbering on..about Nats

Last edited:
I miss the Vernon Wells/Lyle Overbay-led Jays teams that weren't relevant.

Roy Halladay tho :pimp: dude was so fun to watch pitch.

I miss the Vernon Wells/Lyle Overbay-led Jays teams that weren't relevant.

Roy Halladay tho :pimp: dude was so fun to watch pitch.

team was really unlucky that year, they were like 4th in league in total WAR, had a geat point differential and they still finished in 3rd, that was probabaly the worst feeling ever as a Jays fan.

We got great years, from everybody, Wells, Rios, Troy Glaus, even Gregg Zaun, and it still wasn't enough. :smh:

Frazier 
pimp.gif

Let's see if the dodgers can close out the first half with an exclamation point with Kersh pitching.

Well it looks like another firesale is immiment [emoji]128529[/emoji]

View media item 2487841
I really hope one of the groups interested puts enough money together to buy the Marlins from Loria, the current ownership has made it very difficult to support this team.

Last edited:
Who didn't see that coming? Freddie Freeman 3 run hr. I rather walk him and load em up for Kemp.

I'm welcome to trade peanuts for Giancarlo

But yeah I feel you trey, you need a new owner. Loria is a garbage human being

i'm not 100% sure, but I believe Harper just got boo'd at Nats Park. Misplayed a single into a triple.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom