2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Phillies fans warned the Os man

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

how can you see what he did last postseason and be like yea well take him

besides for the quiet bats in game 6-7. Kimbrel is the reason Phils lost that on the road in game 3 AND game 4

straight BUM

Didn’t realize he gave up 6 runs last night. :wow:

That’s probably it for him now. No way he fools another team…. Right?

No more updates on the white Sox until they break the loss record. So we’ll post about it by the end of the week and be done with it lol

How this isn’t a dead ball is baffling. Mans life flashed before his eyes and he has to worry about getting back to third asap.

How this isn’t a dead ball is baffling. Mans life flashed before his eyes and he has to worry about getting back to third asap.

It’s no different than a barre flying into the field of play when a bat breaks/shatters.

It’s no different than a barre flying into the field of play when a bat breaks/shatters.
True, but usually the ball is in play on the grass/dirt in those cases whereas this was a K. Rule is the rule, so I get it, but I can’t get with folks acting like Julio was an idiot here.

True, but usually the ball is in play on the grass/dirt in those cases whereas this was a K. Rule is the rule, so I get it, but I can’t get with folks acting like Julio was an idiot here.
I get that but technically, ball is in play here as well still. He should know it’s a live ball. Jazz was calling for the ball instantly.

Back
Top Bottom