2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Glad the season is back... Just curious who the yanks pick up... they better not throw the bag at Correa... wouldn't mind freeman though...

Mike Yastrzemski better sign my redemption card that I submitted the moment he gets to Spring Training.

whats this about? is it like sending baseball cards to the team offices and hope they return it signed like i did as a kid?

whats this about? is it like sending baseball cards to the team offices and hope they return it signed like i did as a kid?
No. They are "cards" you pull in packs that you send in and they send you back an autographed card of the player listed on your redemption card.

Mike Yastrzemski better sign my redemption card that I submitted the moment he gets to Spring Training.
Yeah, last season was lack-luster for him and he was one of the many that didn't show up against the Dodgers. He'll you could make an argument that Kris Bryant was the only consistent contributer. Anyways, I'm glad that baseball is coming back and I actually welcome the DH to the National League

25 minutes

rub-hands.gif

Larry Baer said the Giants are ready to spend money on filling in the needs of the roster. Just make a legit run at Seiya Suzuki. That's all I ask.
i-dont-believe-you-ron-burgundy.gif

Larry Baer said the Giants are ready to spend money on filling in the needs of the roster. Just make a legit run at Seiya Suzuki. That's all I ask.
i-dont-believe-you-ron-burgundy.gif
With Seiya it's tricky because I think he's secretly already made up his mind. Heard reports about how he wants to visit Spring Training facilities and whatnot but I'm sure he's already set on BOS, SF, or SEA.

With Seiya it's tricky because I think he's secretly already made up his mind. Heard reports about how he wants to visit Spring Training facilities and whatnot but I'm sure he's already set on BOS, SF, or SEA.
I'm just going to expect disappointment and say he's going to choose Boston. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom