2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

5D159976-CE06-4831-8595-26E4BE5D2DC0.jpeg

And he’s still in SD:

5B5BCCE1-D73D-43D9-8E0D-269A2BA956E7.png

Not sure if the Yankees could have made a worse trade. Where they get considerably and prospectively worse at 3 positions at once.

Ok we’re going there Rortvedt sucks, and Donaldson felt injured for the two years he played for us.

meanwhile my phillies are signing ****ing Odubell Herrera again and Jeurys Familia lolol

joke of a franchise

they better sign some better people with this money we got

Not sure if the Yankees could have made a worse trade. Where they get considerably and prospectively worse at 3 positions at once.

How so? Sanchez one of the worst defensive catchers and batted .204 and .147 past two seasons. Guy sucks. Addition by subtraction.

I'm guessing they're probably bringing in Story too, so their infield is pretty set.

They’re also very much in the mix for a left handed hitting 1st baseman which has been reported. Don’t get me wrong, I liked Urshela and how he came along when we needed him, but he’s had one good season.

I like Sanchez but I can only give him so many chances to make an adjustment at the plate. He became all or nothing way too soon. Made some improvements, but when your ace doesn’t want to throw to you, it says something.

Back
Top Bottom