2023 Official MLB Season Thread

MVP Manny Bomb :pimp:

Bad thing for Bassitt on this at bat was the ump the pitch before missed a strike out call.

Best team in baseball
1658629889013.gif

mr j 858 mr j 858 during the Dodgers game telecast, buster olney said that you guys would be the lead team in the Soto sweepstakes.

Who would yall trade? Can yall make the trade and still keep Manny?

Would be over $1B for Tatis, Manny, and Soto too if they sign him after trading. If I’m SD and Max Preller, I’d do it… they’d be the DR’s unofficial team.

mr j 858 mr j 858 during the Dodgers game telecast, buster olney said that you guys would be the lead team in the Soto sweepstakes.

Who would yall trade? Can yall make the trade and still keep Manny?

CJ Abrams, Mackenzie Gore ,Luis Campusano, James Wood, Robert Hassell III, Jake Cronenworth, some other prospects and take on Patrick Corbin's bad contract.

Last edited:
Would be over $1B for Tatis, Manny, and Soto too if they sign him after trading. If I’m SD and Max Preller, I’d do it… they’d be the DR’s unofficial team.

Padres are willing to get a deal done even if it means unloading a ton of our farm. You get Juan Soto who is under control for 2.5 years and yes in arbitration the next 2 years he can get awarded $30 or $40 million each year before he hits free agency.

Also Manny can opt out of his current contract in 2 years. He likes SD but also said at the allstar break he loves SD but Miami will always be home. So who knows he might opt out to sign with the Marlins eventually.

Last edited:
Nah F that media guy, that was a stupid a question. Could’ve asked “how do you feel about the boos after your strikeout?” and went from there.
That could be taken as a stupid question, too.

"I felt great. I love getting booed. Don't you love getting booed by thousands? It felt wonderful."

-foe

That could be taken as a stupid question, too.

"I felt great. I love getting booed. Don't you love getting booed by thousands? It felt wonderful."

-foe
Haha yeah I agree, except the original question wasn’t open ended, which actually allowed mans to dead it if he answered “no, didn’t hear it.” Still, some media folks believe they’re more important than they actually are. Wylin when they’re a couple of years away from AI’s writing their recaps and whatnot.

Complimented my friend on his hat

He goes you like this? And gave it to me :lol:

4DEA9BCC-6BE6-4D9D-8D15-F1BB4B67C836.jpeg

Just need a Juan Pierre or Josh Beckett jersey now
I had that sssssaaaaame exact hat in the 90s. I was in a foster home and we couldn't have anything even close to gang related so no Angels because of the red, and same with the Dodgers obviously because of the blue. I love baseball and the Marlins were a new team so I grabbed a bunch of Marlins stuff, including this exact hat.

-foe

Back
Top Bottom