2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

20221023_063211.jpg

Welp. See yall next Year Padres...

This some sad ****.

You as a manager can't fire up your team after going down 0-3 so you seek inspiration from your arch rival who accomplished this feat against you?

Get Boone all the way outta here.
If you need any motivation at this level it speaks volumes

I couldn’t hear what was going on but I couldn’t believe he did that.

Couldn’t believe my eyes.

He struggled and was like 0 for 18 going into that at bat. I see why he was trying to drag bunt on in that situation and Hoskins was playing back on him, the field and weather conditions and also he facing a lefty.

While I’m happy to see the Padres hold this L…the phuckin’ Phillies are in the World Series. The Astros are my only hope left. I hope they take all the steroids and cheat all the way to victory. Anything but the Phuckin’ Phil’s winning the WS.

I blame Keith Hernandez for this **** #TheCurseOfKeith

PXL_20221023_231732326.jpg
PXL_20221023_223604393.jpg

I have no words!! 🥲🥲🥲

DSG is less than 10 minutes from me and I drove out there. About 75 people there getting stuff. Grabbed my locker room hat and an alternate shirt and gt in line. By the time I checked out the line was over 100 deep (I had 4 in front of me to check out.

WHAT A FEELING!!

We've been the underdog the whole time, and nothing will change with whoever we play. We're the hottest team in baseball and Bryce just proved to everyone who he is. A Philadelphia Legend!! 🤟🤟

While I’m happy to see the Padres hold this L…the phuckin’ Phillies are in the World Series. The Astros are my only hope left. I hope they take all the steroids and cheat all the way to victory. Anything but the Phuckin’ Phil’s winning the WS.

I blame Keith Hernandez for this **** #TheCurseOfKeith

So you'd rather have the cheating Astros win again, than the Phillies win it? We're the talk of the country right now. And it's beautiful!! 👏👏👏🤟🤟🤟

So you'd rather have the cheating Astros win again, than the Phillies win it? We're the talk of the country right now. And it's beautiful!! 👏👏👏🤟🤟🤟

I rather the Astros win the World Series and they get caught with strippers, hookers, coke, evidence of cheating and syringes than see the Phils win another World Series in my lifetime. You’re damn right.

I rather the Astros win the World Series and they get caught with strippers, hookers, coke, evidence of cheating and syringes than see the Phils win another World Series in my lifetime. You’re damn right.

i get it...rivals can always go eff themselves

Back
Top Bottom