2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Bro....

San Diego cannot be this corny.

I refuse to believe they're like this. :lol:

After living here for the last 22 years of life...

No San Diego is not this corny...

But for some odd reason they seem to feature a lot of corny things on thier local news stations.

News has been unwatchable down here because of stuff like this and it went to 1000 once they beat us.

I love living down here but I gotta use my apps to get LA news because this stuff is unbearable.

B200746D-56CA-461E-B83F-3017C4C4B762.jpeg
CC2D60C1-FE95-430C-B126-78B122441460.jpeg

Broad st :smokin

We outchea

BROAD STREET BULLY xxpizzo xxpizzo

local news be like this in A LOT of cities from what i've seen. boomer *** news always featuring the lamest **** catering to people who actually get their news at 6pm every day on tv (my parents guilty of this :lol: )

Only reason why LA news isn't like this is because they got too much crime to report...lol

When I first moved down here I noticed they covered a lot of stories in other cities outside of Cali..

Don't get me wrong SD has its crime and hood areas but it just not like LA at all.

I rather the Astros win the World Series and they get caught with strippers, hookers, coke, evidence of cheating and syringes than see the Phils win another World Series in my lifetime. You’re damn right.

Who pissed in your cornflakes? What do you have again Philly teams? Oh, let me guess, you listen to the tired & overused tropes about the teams and fans by the media? Give me a **** break! What team do you root for again? 🤷 Sorry, but there will be more people rooting for us then those cheating pricks!

EDIT: OOOOH!! Your a Mets fan?!! Aww buddy, it's okay, maybe your owner will pay even more money next year than this year to try and not flame out of the playoffs again. It's why there's a term, "Mets are gonna Met". 👍👍

Only reason why LA news isn't like this is because they got too much crime to report...lol

When I first moved down here I noticed they covered a lot of stories in other cities outside of Cali..

Don't get me wrong SD has its crime and hood areas but it just not like LA at all.
padres my team but only thing I know about SD are military families, burritos, and republicans :lol:

Who pissed in your cornflakes? What do you have again Philly teams? Oh, let me guess, you listen to the tired & overused tropes about the teams and fans by the media? Give me a **** break! What team do you root for again? 🤷 Sorry, but there will be more people rooting for us then those cheating pricks!

EDIT: OOOOH!! Your a Mets fan?!! Aww buddy, it's okay, maybe your owner will pay even more money next year than this year to try and not flame out of the playoffs again. It's why there's a term, "Mets are gonna Met". 👍👍

I could care less who roots for the Phils. What matters is that they lose to the Astros.

Back
Top Bottom