2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Turner to the Phillies is pretty much done IMO.

I hate to see him leave but same time its not like his bat was that active vs the Padres and he made some key errors all year long.

:pimp:

Depending on what the Padres paid him. He might be our closer after next season. Hader is in his final year of arbitration.

Turner to the Phillies is pretty much done IMO.

I hate to see him leave but same time its not like his bat was that active vs the Padres and he made some key errors all year long.
Yup he’s been MIA in the playoffs and not worth the 300. I would be happy to see Swanson in a dodger uniform.

Not my money tbh…it’s Kersh. Plus it would be wild to see him in another jersey.

Agreed its not our money.

But until we know what's up with Bauer's contract, I need them to make smart money choices and give the roster what it needs.

Not sure how much longer Kershaw ends up playing for. But would be crazy to see him in another uniform.

The Rangers talks would’ve made sense if they were legitimate contenders since he’s from the DFW area. But they’re a year away from contending at best. And that’s being kind lol.

Not sure how much longer Kershaw ends up playing for. But would be crazy to see him in another uniform.

The Rangers talks would’ve made sense if they were legitimate contenders since he’s from the DFW area. But they’re a year away from contending at best. And that’s being kind lol.
I think the Rangers will be aggressive this offseason. Not sure deGrom leaves the Mets, but I can see them improving their rotation with a piece or two, Leiter arrives next season then Kumar maybe in ‘24.

Sounding like maybe $17M for Kershaw though.

This is actually crazy.

Him and Dusty come in after the scandal and got a team that was highly competitive and won a WS.

I don't know what that owner is thinking about.
supposedly him and Dusty didn't get along at all. word is Crane wants the Brewers guy that just stepped down a couple weeks ago because he was like Lunhow's right hand man while at Houston.

Astros chose Dusty over Click, as they should have. Dusty been involved in baseball for 54 years and said himself he just wanted a chance to get one more.

Back
Top Bottom