2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Quietly the Padres have strung 6 wins together in a row. Their longest win streak of the year.

They have not been mathematically eliminated yet.....

Strider really is filthy but what pisses me off is the Phils never try to work the count with him

before you know it its either 1-2 count or a goddamn 0-2 count

dude has 2 pitches and still cooks lol

Rangers starting to rake again, despite Seager's recent struggles. He's pretty much the best hitter outside of Ohtani this season so I'm sure he'll snap out of it soon.

It's not impossible for them to slide in...

giphy.gif

For sure but **** the Yankees

Read Keith law’s best in the minors article today, the orioles really are stacked offensively

Honestly getting rid of Boone might be the best thing to happen to the Yankees in a minute and could be a silver lining to a disappointing season. That dude should have been fired years ago. Some of the front office too. They put together really strange lineups.

Mariners enter their last 10-game stretch to end the season, all versus Texas & Houston. AL West race is far from over. This bout to be exciting.
I knew they were done. Once they lost the Division lead I looked and sw the same thing you have discovered and my heart hurt for them. Not Seattle but Rangers.

Back
Top Bottom