2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

1695595816533.png

So Texas basically came back. They’re winning the division.

Just between Mariners vs Astros for the WC and they’re starting a series tomorrow. Mariners only .5 GB?

Playoffs basically starting early.

That’s pretty much everything right now?

So Texas basically came back. They’re winning the division.

Just between Mariners vs Astros for the WC and they’re starting a series tomorrow. Mariners only .5 GB?

Playoffs basically starting early.

That’s pretty much everything right now?
If the M's win out the last 7 games then they win the division, since the last 4 are against the Rangers. They have the tie breaker against Houston, and the Astros have been slumping like crazy. The D Backs are fighting to hold their WC spot too, so it's crazy to think the Astros could completely miss the post season.

If the M's win out the last 7 games then they win the division, since the last 4 are against the Rangers. They have the tie breaker against Houston, and the Astros have been slumping like crazy. The D Backs are fighting to hold their WC spot too, so it's crazy to think the Astros could completely miss the post season.

Oh damn. Didn’t know the Rangers was the last series.

Gonna be a wild week.

Rangers just need to go sweep the Angels and have a spot locked in before the weekend.

Almost impossible to not get in at this point - but then there's the bullpen. :lol: :smh:

Really thought Phils was gonna choke #1 WC for home field about 2 weeks ago. They been holding it down though

Offense is clicking and few guys are staying hot

Dbacks do scare me with that 1-2 pitchers punch though if thats who it comes down to

Really thought Phils was gonna choke #1 WC for home field about 2 weeks ago. They been holding it down though

Offense is clicking and few guys are staying hot

Dbacks do scare me with that 1-2 pitchers punch though if thats who it comes down to

You more worried about the Cubs or the Marlins?

They’re fighting for that spot too.

You more worried about the Cubs or the Marlins?

They’re fighting for that spot too.
neither tbh but if i had to choose Cubs because of the offense

Dbacks Pitching would be Gallen/Kelly combo for game 1 and 2 which is filthy

Cubs have Steele who worries ya but after that its noone IMO Taillon stinks and Hendricks is mehhh.. Cubs offense deff has most potential though out of the 3

Marlins be sending out who Braxton/luzardo/Cabrera - they dont scare me

neither tbh but if i had to choose Cubs because of the offense

Dbacks Pitching would be Gallen/Kelly combo for game 1 and 2 which is filthy

Cubs have Steele who worries ya but after that its noone IMO Taillon stinks and Hendricks is mehhh.. Cubs offense deff has most potential though out of the 3

Marlins be sending out who Braxton/luzardo/Cabrera - they dont scare me
Gallen has been pretty inconsistent in September, been surprising to see him give up runs like he has. I can see the Phils pouncing tbh..

At this point, the Phillies basically have the top NL WC spot locked down. The DBacks, Cubs, and Marlins are fighting for the 2 and 3 spots.

Back
Top Bottom