2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

TO WHO??

YOU!! Because you’re from Chicago.

I’d rather live in Toronto any day btw. Not even close.
Chicago has a more passionate fan base than Toronto does. The media and sports radio is different levels here, cmon man.

With all due respect, you can't compare LA fandom to that of Chicago.

IMG_0243.gif

Toronto have amazing fans. But forget it. He won’t budge. :lol:
Every sports team in the world has a group of die -hard awesome fans. You wanna tell me that the Tampa Bay Ray's have more passionate fans than Chicago Cubs fans???? Cmon bruh....there are levels to this. C CP1708 am I wrong?

I'm right, but anyway ,this is about Ohtani not wanting to play in a market that would be "too hard" on him when he plays poorly.

Every sports team in the world has a group of die -hard awesome fans. You wanna tell me that the Tampa Bay Ray's have more passionate fans than Chicago Cubs fans???? Cmon bruh....there are levels to this. C CP1708 am I wrong?
Cubs fans didn't burn the stadium down after 100 years of losing so skip me with them being super passionate. They go to the park bc it's a huge bar. The game is an afterthought.

I agree with arstyle27 arstyle27 fans of our Chicago teams are built different. I happen to be a huge Chicago fan and there isn't anything I wouldn't do for my Cubbies and Bears. With that said, I am a huge LA fan as well. I cried when they stole Don's team and I actively root for my Dodgers.

I agree with arstyle27 arstyle27 fans of our Chicago teams are built different. I happen to be a huge Chicago fan and there isn't anything I wouldn't do for my Cubbies and Bears. With that said, I am a huge LA fan as well. I cried when they stole Don's team and I actively root for my Dodgers.
If you root for 2 teams, I can't take you seriously.

The Yankees not calling up Shohei Ohtani, but their own division foe getting him? Ain't that a bishhhh

f23dc6b7-40a8-4962-a90c-fd59ee64f848_text.gif

the yankees are stuck with giancarlo and his contract and with his injury history he will be on the DH prally his whole tenure... so it didnt make sense to pick up ohtani

Back
Top Bottom