2023 Official MLB Season Thread

So questioning him getting something this “creative” done is that wild?
I think across the league all gms would be questioned if they’d be smart enough to make that kind of move. You singled Cashman out though because onewearz onewearz comments had you feeling some type of way and you thought you’d get a shot off. Let’s keep it a buck :lol:

I think across the league all gms would be questioned if they’d be smart enough to make that kind of move. You singled Cashman out though because onewearz onewearz comments had you feeling some type of way and you thought you’d get a shot off. Let’s keep it a buck :lol:
You’ve had multiple fans of your own team trashing your GM, but you took offense to my comments on him…so yea…feeling some type of way, when you’ve said yourself he needs to be gone before :lol:. Okay dude.

You’ve had multiple fans of your own team trashing your GM, but you took offense to my comments on him…so yea…feeling some type of way, when you’ve said yourself he needs to be gone before :lol:. Okay dude.
Way to comprehend why we trashed him. You can acknowledge what he’s done but also criticize how he’s been. It’s not one or the other Took offense? Lol I simply commented back. You went digging up past comments. This isn’t that deep but it’s been a good laugh:lol:

I could be wrong, but I thought only $ for folks on the 40-man counted toward CBT.
200.gif

If that is the case, :pimp: :lol:
Dodgers front office nerds playing chess while everybody else playing checkers

But I can definitely see something changing in the new CBA to only allow a certain amount of deferred money/counts towards the salary cap

Hopefully Jung is worth the money. Happy they finally made a move.

Lot of $$ for a player that hasn’t played in the mlb, but hopefully Jung can become the everyday CF/leadoff hitter of the future.

I want the Mets to get Yamamoto but LA seems like the logical choice if I were him. Less flight time back to Japan, Ohtani is there, huge Japanese fanbase, LA will offer a big contract. Cohen would have to drop $1 billion or close to it to convince him and that might not still be enough. The real questions are: how big is Yamamoto’s ego and is he about that Bonilla/Ohtani deferred life?

Back
Top Bottom