2023 Official MLB Season Thread

UniWatch annual preview is out.

DYqbifrU8AAQmua.jpg

DYqcOioVAAEsDdt.jpg

DYqliTPVQAEkh6q.jpg

DRLReocXcAI3cLm.jpg

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...y-commemorative-patch-every-color-change-more

is it just me or is anyone else annoyed at the site of all these players rockin the jaw flap and their helmets ?

especially the ones who don't need em, just rockin em cause they like the look all of a sudden. seems like every team got 4 or 5 guys with it, i remember when there was like 1 or 2 people in baseball with it but they needed it for being hit in the face.

Last edited:
is it just me or is anyone else annoyed at the site of all these players rockin the jaw flap and their helmets ?

especially the ones who don't need em, just rockin em cause they like the look all of a sudden. seems like every team got 4 or 5 guys with it, i remember when there was like 1 or 2 people in baseball with it but they needed it for being hit in the face.
Nah it’s fine to me. Correa and Marwin west one and if it keep there head in the game, I’m cool with it.

Scott Kingery starting the season with Philly :smokin
My pick for NL ROY prior to the good news, although I believe Acuna and Nick Senzel will push Kingery for the award later in the season. Throw in Brinson potentially too.

Phils locked him up through 2026, $24M guaranteed. Deal could escalate to $66M with options.

On the other side, like Calhoun or A.J. Puk to win AL ROY.

One last note about Kingery: Kapler is going to use him everywhere, similar to what Houston does with Marwin Gonzalez.

BREAKING: Albert Belle arrested in Scottsdale during a spring training game.
2 counts of indecent exposure
1 count of DUI (using liquor, drugs or vapors)
1 count of Extreme DUI (BAC of .08 or more)

— Matt Rodewald FOX 10 (@Matt_Fox10) March 26, 2018

DZL9j4iUMAEIPeQ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom