2023 Official MLB Season Thread

My pick for NL ROY prior to the good news, although I believe Acuna and Nick Senzel will push Kingery for the award later in the season. Throw in Brinson potentially too.

Phils locked him up through 2026, $24M guaranteed. Deal could escalate to $66M with options.

On the other side, like Calhoun or A.J. Puk to win AL ROY.

Strange to lock him up so soon, when they could have waited years to extend him without risk. Wonder if this will become more a norm goin forward.

ZUoAYGs.jpg

SOOO many teams need redesigns in addition to this

cough Padres and Marlins cough

6 DAYS AWAY LETS GO TRIBE!!!!!
Roll Tribe! "Tito" needs to get Francisco Mejia's bat in the lineup sooner than later. Doesn't matter if it's at C, 3B, OF or DH. Just get Mejia at-bats because the kid can rake.

Bauer is my dark horse to win AL Cy Young. He was cooking after the ASB last season.

Roll Tribe! "Tito" needs to get Francisco Mejia's bat in the lineup sooner than later. Doesn't matter if it's at C, 3B, OF or DH. Just get Mejia at-bats because the kid can rake.

Bauer is my dark horse to win AL Cy Young. He was cooking after the ASB last season.

I'd quicker say Kluber again. Yanks may have him rattled tho after the Division series :emoji_smirk: .

Glad to see ya posting champcruthik champcruthik :nthat:

Good morning y'all

Don't forget to claim your redeem for free season of MLB.tv on T-Mobile Tuesdays app

LGM!!!

Good morning y'all

Don't forget to claim your redeem for free season of MLB.tv on T-Mobile Tuesdays app

LGM!!!

I have to read up on how to do it on my gf's phone, since I'm a Verizon user. Is there a workaround, or have they gotten strict?

I have to read up on how to do it on my gf's phone, since I'm a Verizon user. Is there a workaround, or have they gotten strict?

I haven’t tried a different mobile provider smartphone but last year I created a MLB.tv account for myself. I let my good friend to borrow it by logging my MLB account username and password on IPTV/PS4. I haven’t received any warning email so far even though we live in different states

Knocking off two stadiums off my list in April!

What is there to do in Cleveland and Pittsburgh? Any food spots i should hit in the stadiums?

Just did my T Mobile ****, I'm hype as ****.

Create an account, turn off wi fi on the T Mobile phone and then enter the phone number and your'e done. Just don't use it on a non T Mobile phone. I use it on PS4 and the Firestick

Create an account, turn off wi fi on the T Mobile phone and then enter the phone number and your'e done. Just don't use it on a non T Mobile phone. I use it on PS4 and the Firestick

Man I need that TMobile thing in my life but I don’t have an issue paying for mlb tv if it’s my only option lol

Man I need that TMobile thing in my life but I don’t have an issue paying for mlb tv if it’s my only option lol

$116 for the year really ain't bad and that's the mobile app included.

You don't know anyone with T Mobile? It's too effortless, someone gotta be able to hold you down.

$116 for the year really ain't bad and that's the mobile app included.

You don't know anyone with T Mobile? It's too effortless, someone gotta be able to hold you down.

Not a soul which is wild to me. Everyone I know has ATT or Verizon

Got my buddy to sign up for the free MLB.TV

Ahhh cant wait for wll this 1st inn betting action

Oh so if I download MLB.TV/At-Bat app (whatever it is) on Apple TV, I can stream that way?

Back
Top Bottom