2023 Official MLB Season Thread

SCRUB phillies throwing at Posey again, looks into Phillies dugout and proceeds to hit a bomb 2 pitches later
Lets go

Giants staying in the hunt...once Bum and Cueto come back they can make a run.. starting rotation is solid.

Cano needs to stay gone.
Seattle way better without him.

For SNELL to toss that game he did and still fall, man.....these guys are winning.
Atop the toughest Division to boot.

Seattle fans finally have a Playoff team, again.:pimp:
Still not srry about the Sonics. Get a new team.

Cano needs to stay gone.
Seattle way better without him.

For SNELL to toss that game he did and still fall, man.....these guys are winning.
Atop the toughest Division to boot.

Seattle fans finally have a Playoff team, again.:pimp:
Still not srry about the Sonics. Get a new team.
Seattle isn't better without him. They've had an easy schedule and a lot of 1 run wins (like 18 already or something crazy)... run differential is extremely low. They have one more win than us currently but our run differential is >100 compared to theirs. Props to them for doing what they're doing though despite the injuries and with his suspension but I sense regression coming for them. I haven't looked at the numbers but I sense bullpen usage is high too and that's gonna burn them. Upcoming schedule is: Astros/Rays/Angels/Red Sox/Yankees/Red Sox

Breggy was safe

Back angle was pretty conclusive to me...no home cooking on the initial call/replay though ugh

Breggy was safe

Back angle was pretty conclusive to me...no home cooking on the initial call/replay though ugh

Nah. White cleat, white bag. Nothing conclusive about that to me. The angle from the first base dugout clearly showed the impact on the bag and the glove was first. It was a good call.

Nah. White cleat, white bag. Nothing conclusive about that to me. The angle from the first base dugout clearly showed the impact on the bag and the glove was first. It was a good call.
back angle was conclusive IMO. first wasn't; hard to overturn so no qualms here. just wish we got some home cooking on the initial call or overturn lol

Back
Top Bottom