2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Giles getting shelled again. These past 3 series have been carbon copies of each other.

A's willing to give up Treinen? We need a new closer. Got too many set-up guys and guys without clear roles in the bully

Someone post articles/Twitter handles to follow to gear up for the draft this week :nerd: whose name to watch, what to look out for, etc.

mine works perfectly fine

The few times I've had to use it it's seemed fine as well.

Best name in the draft
B02FE7C5-3158-4E6A-A7F2-B6784FE8A156.jpeg

Giants are a lowkey sleeper in the NL when they get fully healthy imo. If Melancon can get back to his form and retake the mantle of closer over Strickland, they can make some noise. That division is wide open and if not, MadBum in a play-in game if they can get there is scary. They probably need a third starter after MadBum and Cueto though. Wouldn't trust any of the other guys in a third game in a playoff series.

Even year too.

Last edited:
Yep...

Cutch heating up... Belt playing like an all star... Crawford playing like a silver slugger... Bum and Cueto all back in the same month...actual depth..Longoria will be fine
fricking gorkys dorky *** hernandez is batting .300 for crying out loud

All I wanted was for us to be .500 when Bum went down....9 outs away from it with him back on the mound tomorrow

Giants are a lowkey sleeper in the NL when they get fully healthy imo. If Melancon can get back to his form and retake the mantle of closer over Strickland, they can make some noise. That division is wide open and if not, MadBum in a play-in game if they can get there is scary. They probably need a third starter after MadBum and Cueto though. Wouldn't trust any of the other guys in a third game in a playoff series.

Even year too.
Yea tonight their line looked Great with Pence down there.
Even Panda is cooking.

A's drafted him...please come play in oakland! baseball has the big $ and less risk of injury

Back
Top Bottom