2024 Fantasy Football Thread! We back y’all!

Other than Philly, Pittsburgh and KC are elite against RBs. It should get better after New Orleans. If you're in a PPR or half, he's getting catches too at least.

For Pacheco owners with no IR are you still holding? Have to cut someone by tonight and it’s either him or Keon Coleman.

went 0-2 this weekend
lost love, mostert, and njoku week 1 and i also went heavy on the miami offense drafting waddle/mostert in both

wallahi im finished bruv

200 some yards total rushing by Ravens
He only ran 4 routes, played 1/3 offensive snaps
Game script
It's crazy how personnel additions are changing previous year's studs...

-Saquan eating = Jalen regressing
-Falcons add Kirk = Bijan looking average
-Texans adding Diggs + Mixon = Tank Tanking
-Richardson now healthy = Pittman regressing

Etc Etc

Really goes to show, there really are only so many points to go around. Draft wisely! Lol

200 some yards total rushing by Ravens
He only ran 4 routes, played 1/3 offensive snaps
Game script
Thru 3 games Lamar attempted 90 passes, 8 of those to Andrews

Who the **** this ***** throwing it to? I can’t name another receiver outside Flowers and Likely that is of importance.

But I have no choice but to play him. Not gonna pick up a fringe TE sitting in FA.

Thru 3 games Lamar attempted 90 passes, 8 of those to Andrews

Who the **** this ***** throwing it to? I can’t name another receiver outside Flowers and Likely that is of importance.

But I have no choice but to play him. Not gonna pick up a fringe TE sitting in FA.

:lol: I know the frustration. I punt on TE every year besides the 1 year I took Kelce 2nd rd. Think that was his last GREAT season.

This year I drafted Njoku, Ferguson, McBride, added Bowers after he got dropped 2 days after draft.

Usually I’m streaming week to week which may be headed that way the league I got Njoku cuz I’ve used Likely the last 2

Josh Allen is a real *******. All I needed it from him was to have an average or mediocre game and this ******* clown has thrown three touchdowns in the first half. Not what I need from you. Josh
I had what I thought was a safe lead going into tonight. I could survive a normal Josh Allen performance but instead he is absolutely ****ting on the jags.

4 TDs now. Before the the half.

Need 7.8 pts from Brenton Strange tomorrow to win this week. Wish Engram was healthy. :frown:

LFG

IMG_4863.jpeg

I'm down 3 in one league with noone left playing. They have Higgins. According to Yahoo, I surprisingly still have 13% percent chance to win. Haha that's wild. Not only does Higgins need to get shut down but I'm a need negative yards and few fumbles. :rofl:

The game I start bowers over Kincaid and they both do the opposite. I need a Daniel’s INT so I can steal this win. Allen is going off for me.

Back
Top Bottom