2024 Fantasy Football Thread! We back y’all!

I don’t know why I do this to myself every year.

Attachments

• IMG_1058.png
    IMG_1058.png
    332.1 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_1059.png
    IMG_1059.png
    333.4 KB · Views: 190
Had Mahomes last year and I could see that KC was going to be more of a grind run-defensive-oriented, that just takes their deep shots.
Short story long; my strategy was reach for Allen, Lamar, Hurts or let Richardson, Stroud, Murray fall to me.
Allen and Lamar have paid off. Murray is backup to Hurts.
I always gauge Weeks 3-4 as the time to pull the trigger. Now is the time to put in those waivers/FA adds for Darnold, Mayfield, or even Carr etc.
Need to atleast have that plan B ready. The fantasy regular season is pretty short.

5 of the top 6 QBs are dual threat QBs with 140+ rushing yards so far - minus Allen who is scoring TDs. Mahomes hasn’t finished as a QB1 since week 12 of last season… Stop drafting pocket passers as your QB1 unless you are fine with streaming.
Got Murray & JD as my QBs in SFlex

Boys can’t stop me

Last edited:
What defense y'all streaming this week?

Have the bears defense but looking at Texans or Saints to pickup. Texans get Levis and should be pissed after getting dog walked at Minnesota.

Had no bidnez winning last week with all my injured players lol I must have a horse shoe stuck up mahhh aaahhhhh 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_7361.png

I’m now 3-0 and I’m gonna change my fantasy name to it’s lonely on top or sum like that haha

Should I start Diontae Johnson vs Bengals or Aiyuk vs Patriots? PPR League

Bengals can’t play a lick of defense and Theilen on IR

Aiyuk ain’t really been it and also Gonzalez might shadow him

I became a big believer in defense streaming but it's backfired on me twice this year. Grabbed the Vikings defense and may just set it and forget it.

Went with Gesicki in case McBride can't go, dropped Chase Brown as it looks like hes not taking any snaps and is clearly the RB2, but I still might try to get him back, and I grabbed Roschon as a flyer. Still holding Wright as a deep injury stash.

I became a big believer in defense streaming but it's backfired on me twice this year. Grabbed the Vikings defense and may just set it and forget it.

Went with Gesicki in case McBride can't go, dropped Chase Brown as it looks like hes not taking any snaps and is clearly the RB2, but I still might try to get him back, and I grabbed Roschon as a flyer. Still holding Wright as a deep injury stash.
Love probably plays this week

Erick All Jr is the TE to watch in Cincy as the season progresses

Back
Top Bottom