2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

anyone else notice that NIKE SB rarely makes QS that are primarily white? i was looking at my shoes and realized i dont have one dunk sb thats white, they are all darker colors. besides the concord lows maybe. the only one that comes to mind are the de la souls. is it because of the skating aspect of it and how they would get dogged?

edit: forgot about my cheech and chongs...but even they are made so that the white rips off to green.

Undefeated had their collab with the gum sole

Read on IG the Premier-branded pairs were limited to 500 total. Not sure I believe it but just passing it along.

Why is this doubtful? If only one store got these pairs, how many do you think they stocked up? Didn't they only do like 100 pairs to locals on release morning and the remaining on the website?

I see them as a dunk high... As long as they ain't that 6.0 stuff then I can rock with it
well, thats probably cuz they are dunk highs...dude you quoted clearly stated & even capitalized "NIKE SB" and you busted out with "Undefeated had their collab with the gum sole"...it's okay to admit you were wrong bro.

Last edited:
BHM releases on 1/27 if it wasn't posted already.

Trying to get these on the low:

These Plus An Old Ronaldo Brazil Jersey.....

Also don't know if it had been addressed but is there a reason the premium leather Janos that just came out have that half mint half black box and these Premiers don't. I was under the impression that all QS/ premium releases would have that box.

Seriously good looks on that link I need to make something happen this week to cop a pair or two off there lol. Shouldntnhave doubled up on premiers. Might need to get rid of one and my second pair of ucs too. You guys are killing me with the sites!

Being that these are such a plain or subtle design, I understand some people wanting the P branding. Gives a little flair/character to a shoe thats relatively muted...

Regardless, keep the sarcasm and negativity out of here. Wanting the full-fledged version of a release doesnt make you a "hypebeast", these petosky highs are about as far from a hypebeast design as you can get on a QS. Its a simple shoe, and some people want some bang for their buck, not a b-rate version.

For me personally these are a pass either way, already using my Raging Bulls to get through this NY weather and the shoe just isnt special to me, branding or not. Premier is great but i'll find other ways to support them.

-also- thejacobsharp thejacobsharp P.Rod 7s fit very similarly to dunks, slightly narrow but I'd reccomend staying tts

Seriously good looks on that link I need to make something happen this week to cop a pair or two off there lol. Shouldntnhave doubled up on premiers. Might need to get rid of one and my second pair of ucs too. You guys are killing me with the sites!
Where's this ghost link lol?

Or what happened atleast

Being that these are such a plain or subtle design, I understand some people wanting the P branding. Gives a little flair/character to a shoe thats relatively muted...

Regardless, keep the sarcasm and negativity out of here. Wanting the full-fledged version of a release doesnt make you a "hypebeast", these petosky highs are about as far from a hypebeast design as you can get on a QS. Its a simple shoe, and some people want some bang for their buck, not a b-rate version.

For me personally these are a pass either way, already using my Raging Bulls to get through this NY weather and the shoe just isnt special to me, branding or not. Premier is great but i'll find other ways to support them.

-also- thejacobsharp thejacobsharp P.Rod 7s fit very similarly to dunks, slightly narrow but I'd reccomend staying tts
im in nyc and wanna stomp through snow in em!

Anyone know if the P-Rod 7 fits like a dunk? May grab the 112s if they go on sale anywhere else.

A lot narrower through the mid-foot and ball of your feet. And the heel area is a bit looser than dunks (maybe I need to re-lace em). But I got tts and it works fine

Back
Top Bottom