2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just came in at work; quality on these is amazing
pimp.gif

one of last years best collabs from nike SB... they definitely should do more collabs with skate shops from outside of the US

Yeah you can def see the fact that these aren't a US collab; one of the most unique Dunks IMO

These def feel a little snug with my normal size 9

Last edited:
thinking about letting go of my size 12 civilists.... def a little tight and I'm not that in love with them to endure the pain

Yeah, that dark gray on dark gray really pops.

con·trast
noun
ˈkänˌtrast/
the state of being strikingly different from something else, typically something in juxtaposition or close association.
"the day began cold and blustery, in contrast to almost two weeks of uninterrupted sunshine"
laugh.gif

You a size 9 :lol:

I think I'm gonna make them work some how

Anyone who owns them; did they stretch at all?

I jammed one of those mentos gum canisters and socks into the toe on mine and then warmed the sneaker up over a stove burner. let it sit for 20 mins or so and repeated a few times. i also just warmed the sneaker up and put like 3 pairs of socks on and walked around like that for a while. I still only wear them with thin dress socks but this worked enough to make them doable. oh and i also went down a 1/2 size too so mine were way tight.

if u want check out post 16962 on page 566. I forgot i put a sneaker shield in first and also jammed in a chapstik. i was guessing the shield would better disperse the pressure evenly throught the toe. idk but it worked out pretty well for me.

I jammed one of those mentos gum canisters and socks into the toe on mine and then warmed the sneaker up over a stove burner. let it sit for 20 mins or so and repeated a few times. i also just warmed the sneaker up and put like 3 pairs of socks on and walked around like that for a while. I still only wear them with thin dress socks but this worked enough to make them doable. oh and i also went down a 1/2 size too so mine were way tight.

good looks man; repped :pimp: :lol:

Last edited:
for the civilist dunks, try unlacing them, putting them on feet and then relacing them completely. The waxed laces make the shoe feel super tight but after I relaced them they broke in a lot easier.

That's what I did. Toebox is a lot better and broke in nicely. Also wear thinner socks if you can until broken in.

All this Civilist talk makes me want to wear my pair for today. :tongue:

actually wearing mine today and enjoying it quite a bit :D. for a split second i thought i might off them if i get the premiers since they have a similar color scheme. then i realized i was insane. please dont yell at me

actually wearing mine today and enjoying it quite a bit :D. for a split second i thought i might off them if i get the premiers since they have a similar color scheme. then i realized i was insane. please dont yell at me
IMHO civilist are much nicer than these upcoming premiers. Although I will admit I had the tightness issue as well. I used expandable shoe trees to fix, worked pretty well.

Last edited:
can i get pointed in the right direction of the bttys sb dunk highs in a size 8,8.5, or 9 also they need to be ds

Last edited:
I didn't get the lace locks or dog tag in my premiers.. Would of been a nice find..

Still like that they hand write a thank you on the receipts

Was too lazy to read far back, but I don't think anyone posted pictures.  The dog tag and lace locks were instore only, and the icy Premier and P makes the shoe look so much better.  Haven't wore them yet.  I know they are made for Michigan winters, but idk about -20 temp and 8 inch of snow. 

for the civilist dunks, try unlacing them, putting them on feet and then relacing them completely. The waxed laces make the shoe feel super tight but after I relaced them they broke in a lot easier.

Such a simple fix lol this was the first thing i did/ do with all my dunks. Couldnt figure out why so many ppl where complaining, but didnt even occur to me that I did this.

Such a simple fix lol this was the first thing i did/ do with all my dunks. Couldnt figure out why so many ppl where complaining, but didnt even occur to me that I did this.

I do this with all my shoes too. I have fat feet and usually effects the fit a lot.

Something else, I never got the Civilists so I couldn't comment on it at the time, but I got a pair of suede Janoskis a while ago that were just too tight in the toebox. The length was fine so I didn't want to size up.
I got them professionally stretched by a shoe repair place and the results were outstanding. I'd def recommend it if you have shoes with a tight toe box. Only cost like $10, took a few days, but was well worth it. Didn't effect the look at all.

Last edited:

Was too lazy to read far back, but I don't think anyone posted pictures.  The dog tag and lace locks were instore only, and the icy Premier and P makes the shoe look so much better.  Haven't wore them yet.  I know they are made for Michigan winters, but idk about -20 temp and 8 inch of snow. 
I know everyone has their own opinion but the tongue tag is identical one says premier one says nikesb no difference there. I'm wiling to bet when you are wearing the shoes no on is looking at your feet going dam that P adds such a nice contrast. But to each his own

I know everyone has their own opinion but the tongue tag is identical one says premier one says nikesb no difference there. I'm wiling to bet when you are wearing the shoes no on is looking at your feet going dam that P adds such a nice contrast. But to each his own
The nike is in black letter and it just drips a little.  The Premier one looks like it is freezing.  Being from Michigan I feel like I have to rep the skate shop.  I don't wear my kicks for other people.  I wear them for myself.

Back
Top Bottom