2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

fellas, what do you do to console yourself after taking Ls on multiple draws and raffles?
FarflungCloudyJenny-size_restricted.gif

L&F was my last win then SLAG before that. Then....2018 for Spiderman 1s. I mean, statistically that is pretty pathetic by Nike....2 wins in 5 years. I just remember once SNKRS came into being my Ws became nearly non existent.

fellas, what do you do to console yourself after taking Ls on multiple draws and raffles?

need some ideas before i do something reckless on the resale market later this week :lol:

I look at the list of upcoming releases and move on. If it's a pair that you REALLY like, track what resale looks like and if you are comfortable buying then try to strike as SNKRS pairs ship to those who won.

Once you see that there are always more things coming out it tends to help you stop focussing on the stuff you missed :nthat:

I missed a Dunk Low By You notification around 7:30pm, but it's saying the product's no longer available. Any idea if it was anything different than the boring stuff they've had for the last few months?

Back
Top Bottom